Newbie!!

BeccaLC

Reaction score
Hi,

I am Becca, I'm 35 years old and TTC my 1st! My partner and I have been together 8 years and I came off the pill last September but we decided to start trying properly in May.
Have been on a few sites about conceiving but lots seem to contradict themselves and I ended up getting confused!!
Would love to get chatting to and receive any top tips from anyone else in the same boat!! x

Hi Im 24years old and we TTC #1, we have been together for just over 8 years and married for 8months. I am new to all this, i came off the pill in May 2010 and we have been TTC but nothing yet, still early days i guess but it does get frustrating. Had my first BFN last month, it was the first time i had ever been late with my AF. So i dont have any advice for you but would also like advice and to make some buddies TTC
xoxo

Hey I'm 27 and my BF is 30. I have a 2 yr old son and my BF doesn't have any kids. So this will be my 2nd and his 1st. Would love to be buddies with you and welcome to BnB.

Becca, I am 34 and TTC #1 too. Have been TTC since May too and have been with hubby for 6 years(married 15 months).

Know what you mean about confusing, I never know what to believe and don't understand most things but am gradually getting better.

I have just bought a Clearblue Fertility Monitor after it was recommended by someone I know at work. I am due to start new cycle any time now (tested negative) but I'm staying positive for next month.

Welcome x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"