Newbie :)

greenhayley

Reaction score
Hi, just thought I would introduce myself :)

Hubby and I are keen to start ttc and decided that before we did I was going to lose weight (I am obese despite not really feeling it (other than when I look at pictures!:blush:)) and he wanted to get a better job. That has been the plan since we married in 2008.

Well in that time neither of those things has happened. So last week we had a chat and decided that we will never have the 'ideal' situation to start ttc as there will always be something we want to make better and so now we are NTNP!!! :dance:

We are both really excited and it has completely changed the way I think about what I am eating / doing and in the last week I have lost 4lb :happydance:

I know that some people may think I am selfish for NTNP when I am so overweight, but I am trying to change my lifestyle and honestly do not feel unhealthy and really think I can be a good mummy.

Anyway, this is rather a long introduction - there is so much I want to write as I have been waiting soooo long to join and now I am here I don't know what to write first!!

:wohoo:

Congratulations! That is very exciting. You will get there. I am new to the site as well. I felt the same way when posting my first thread. I felt almost like I was rambling. lol.

Welcome and congratulations. Hopefully you get your little one soon :D

Good luck with the TTC bit, I am also obese, so the doctors say but I am very health and play sports etc..
I am sure your weight will not be too much of a problem, however it seems you are using your new situation as a incentive to improve your health.
Hope all ends well
Julie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"