Newbie!!!

stalkybean

Reaction score
Hi!
Im pregnant for the first time which im so looking forward to but also terrified. One of my main worries is that i don't even have a proper idea of how far i am! The reason being is because i never kept note of my period as i got them every 2-3 week! So i gave the doctor a rough guess of maybe 10th November but not sure!
I only have 1 week and 2 days to wait till i know though - got my scan!!!! :happydance:

:thumbup: Thank you!
I can't wait to find out how far i am. I found out i was expecting on 21st Dec so im getting impatient not knowing anything

Congrats, and welcome to BnB!!

Big fat congrats! my scan is on the 28th ill be 8+6 by then its soooo exiting H&H 9months xxx

KellyW1977 are you exdcited?
I cant sleep due to thinking about it so much!
I cant wait to find out how far i am and my due date :D
H&H9!!!

:hi: welcome to babyandbump! This site is so wonderful!
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!
You must be so excited! I always get really excited for a scan. I hope everything goes well, Hun!
Good luck ! :flower:

i am mega excited but then feel guilty as i dont want to get my hopes up for a big let down,we have been trying for 6 years and finally got pregnant! xx

Oh lovey dont feel guilty! You should be very happy!
Do you have a due date at all?

I do love all these forums, i look everyday. Tbh i've never really 'liked' children and when i found out i was expecting i was having dark thoughts but one day it hit me, and i love my little bean so much and feel so guilty for thinking it was a mistake. Didn't help that it wasn't planned and i'd only started at my job 3 month before i found out!!!

I just hope to find out as much as possible and find out people's different experiences and maybe make some friends!! :D

yes my edd based on my last peeriod is around october 4th seems like a lifetime away! Ill be much happier after my midwife appt on the 18th and my scan on the 28th xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->