Halle71

Pregnant with number 2!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I'm not a B&B newbie but 'over 35' didn't exist last time round,

I thought I’d introduce myself because, although I am still WTT, I am 40 and feel more at home here.
I have a two year old, Matilda, and we are planning (after much nagging from me) to start TCC in January.

Matilda was conceived very easily after an accidental pregnancy that sadly ended in miscarriage. I was 37 when I got pregnant and 38 when she was born. Even though I had no problems getting pregnant before, I am worried because that was three years ago and a lot can change in that time at my age – my OH is only 34 and doesn’t really get that (or believe me because of last time!) I’m desperate to start but because of redundancy/new job, January is the absolute earliest we can. I’m the last of about 10 ‘mummy’ friends to have their second which is making the waiting even worse.
But January feels close now (especially with a month in NZ coming up) and I am starting to let myself get excited.

Can’t wait to be on a Feb testing list!

Hx

Good luck! It's been 8 years since my last...3 isn't that bad. Hope it's a quick journey for you. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->