Mrs_G

Reaction score
Hello Everyone :wave:
I'm New here and i'm very, very broody, but for me thats nothing new. I am getting married next October and we are planning to TTC on the honeymoon. I'm hoping to start before the wedding, at the moment that rests on Arsenal winning a trophy :wohoo: Hubby to be has 2 brothers who both have a daughter and one has another daughter due in 2 months. So I will soon be an aunt again soon and i am very excited, more excited about that then the wedding :dohh: (haven't told h2b that though)
I'm glad i found this forum, as i nievely thought it was easy to get preg ( so i was told throughout my teenage years) but now i'm a little scared about how technical it is going to be, It'll take me till next October to work out my cycle, although i'm never sure when :witch: is coming, i've never paid much attention to her comings and goings.
Hope to speak to you all soon
Mrs G 2 be

Hey Mrs G!

Wellcome to WTT! Congrats on the wedding... I hope time flys by for you, I know how you feel to be broody! there are quite a few of us in the same boat, but this place is great to get things off your chest, and the ladies are all lovely.

Well wishing you a speedy WTT, and a Merry Christmas

Lou
xxx

Hey hun welcome to BnB!!
Congratulations on your engagement I hope your big day is more than you could ever dream off! And congratulations on your new little niece!
I hope the time flies by for you and wish you the very best and you get to concieve a honeymoon baby!!
I know what you mean, all through your teen years your told not to have unprotected sex coz you WILL fall pregnant, then when you want to start TTC you are told it ain't that easy. Bloody contradict themselves big time eh!
xxx

Welcome!!

All the best for the upcoming wedding & TTC.

xx

Welcome to wttc & merry christmas.
Hope your time in wtt passes quickly and when you start ttc, you get a sppedy bfp.

hi mrs G, im kind of in the same boat, getting married june 09 then ttc after that.....but the waiting just seems forever!!!maybe we can be wtc whingers together!!!x

hey, a fellow gooner? Fantastic!!
Welcome to the forum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"