Newborn fluff

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
We are TTC :)happydance:) and have made the decision that our next will go into cloth asap. Which nappies are best for newborns?

As with all nappies it will depend but we are loving the Teeny Fits - they are pefect for little IJP :flower:

xxx

Cant help on the newborn fluff but YAY at TTC hun :hugs:

Pops, I've seen those, they are gorgeous & suit Iris really well :cloud9:

Thanks rach hun, I'm so excited!

Yay for you TTC!!

Teenyfits don't really work for us... they leak every time annoyingly. Shame cos they're so cute but I give up with them now. K is 8lbs now and nearly 4 weeks old and he's mainly wearing small WeeNotions (aplix MUCH better fit than SS) and small BGs- the BGs are the most boring of all my nappies but they are also the more reliable!! So i've got about 8 of them now cos they work so well.

He also wears Flips or Stretchies with a WN or BB wrap at bedtimes, ittis are *just* starting to fit (he has such skinny legs that he often wees out of the leg holes but he's chunking up!), and mini Blueberry Deluxes are lasting 4 hours. The small BBs/ecobubs that I have are way too big.

Hope that helps!

Yay for TTC, I am thinking about newborn fluff as well and were not even trying for at least 2 years!!! Jetters do you think the small WN's are a good investment or do you think you'll only get a few weeks out of them? How much longer do you think you'll be using them for?. Also Pops or Jetters have you tried a medium WNSS on them? They still fit Jasper really well now at 5 months with lots of growing room so I wondered if you could go straight into those? Thanks. May start persuading Matt for a third now!!! ;)

Yay for TTC, I am thinking about newborn fluff as well and were not even trying for at least 2 years!!! Jetters do you think the small WN's are a good investment or do you think you'll only get a few weeks out of them? How much longer do you think you'll be using them for?. Also Pops or Jetters have you tried a medium WNSS on them? They still fit Jasper really well now at 5 months with lots of growing room so I wondered if you could go straight into those? Thanks. May start persuading Matt for a third now!!! ;)

Welllllllllll they are for us cos he's so tiny and on the tightest snaps- but I have no idea how fast he's gonna grow :rofl: so i'll answer that a few months down the line! As for the mediums... I just tried and nope, he's way too small yet for them but he is REALLY skinny legged!

Give it a few week Jetters and you'll be regretting wishing for fatter thighs!! they chunk up soooo quickly!!!

Luckily Muffin was a bit of a chunk anyway so fitted straight into ittis on the tightest snaps without crossing over. We have issues with leaky leg holes though on SIOs.

BGV3s are amazing for us, give him a fat bum but work sooo well and he likes them too... seems comfy in them and the applix makes a perfect fit. Same with BBOS - his legs are *just* chunky enough.

We've been quite lucky really as none of our nappies were a terrible fit - some need growing into, but none are "funny shaped" so i reccommend them all :haha:

I love our V3s too Hayley... they are the most reliable nappy we have!! Despite the huuuge booty they give him :rofl: although it's not that bad really. His small BGs fit best but they don't last anywhere near as long as the V3s, so when we're out in the car or for long journeys or for his one long sleeping stretch of 4 hours on average, it's the V3s :)

We're using Tini Fits (Newborn version of Easy Fits) and XS Fuzzi Bunz. I really like both but get some leaking on the legs of the FB because he has skinny legs. I have also toyed around and put him in One Size FB and Bum Genius Organic AIO and both have worked really well, they are just more bulky.

Yay for you TTC!!

Teenyfits don't really work for us... they leak every time annoyingly. Shame cos they're so cute but I give up with them now. K is 8lbs now and nearly 4 weeks old and he's mainly wearing small WeeNotions (aplix MUCH better fit than SS) and small BGs- the BGs are the most boring of all my nappies but they are also the more reliable!! So i've got about 8 of them now cos they work so well.

He also wears Flips or Stretchies with a WN or BB wrap at bedtimes, ittis are *just* starting to fit (he has such skinny legs that he often wees out of the leg holes but he's chunking up!), and mini Blueberry Deluxes are lasting 4 hours. The small BBs/ecobubs that I have are way too big.

Hope that helps!

When did that happen, you only had him yesterday it seems!?! :haha:

I think with this next one we are going to get some small ittis and teenyfits. May also try some small swaddlebees, as they are really small fitting nappies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->