Newborn up to 9 months clothes, all must go!

angelic_one

Just me & my monkey <3
Reaction score
I've been clinging on to my LO's baby clothes but have finally realised that there is no point in keeping them, even if we have another baby girl hopefully we'll be in a better financial position than we are now so can buy her new ones, and plus we don't have the space to store them. So I'm putting them up on ebay. There's only a few up there now which finish in an hour but if any don't sell I'll be re-listing.

https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/dirtyprettygirl

Over the next few weeks I'll put clothes bundles/outfits up here with an asking price. I'll leave them up a week and if there are no takers they'll be put on ebay (link above). I think this seems like the best way. :)

This is horrible saying goodbye to these clothes. Some of them are so beautiful, pictures don't do them justice. :cry:

i'd be interested in 6-9 :) can you let me know when you put these on please :) xxx

i'd be interested in 6-9 :) can you let me know when you put these on please :) xxx

Yeah I shall do will be soon she's almost 10 months and just coming out of them :cry: Anything in particular you're interested in as I'll get them sorted first? :thumbup: x

everythink really outfits/sets would be fab need some tights vests and babygrows lol told ya anythink really XD

Im interested in seeing 0-6 mnths. xx

Aww looking at your ticker not long to go now, congratulations! Should be putting a lot of newborn, 0-3 and 3-6 months stuff up tomorrow, piccies taken just need to upload them! x

Right then this is the 1st lot, pics will be added tomorrow but this is what I have to start with. Anything left in a week will go on ebay. More items will be added tomorrow and Monday.

ALL PRICES INCLUDING P&P

Early baby- Newborn - Pramsuit/Snowsuit type thing. - Never worn. Tried it on her when first born and it drowned her then forgotten about until she was 4 months! It says Early baby but will fit newborns.- £5
DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

Newborn - 3 months. (Says Newborn but my LO was in it till at least 4 months) Pink Next Cat 'best friends' Coat. Found this one great for use with a cardigan without overheating LO - £3.50

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

Newborn- 3 months Snowsuit- Again says Newborn but fit my LO until she was at least 4 months. - £4
DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

0-3 months pink piglet all in one outfit -£2.50
DSC_0121.jpg

0-3 months flower romper - £2

0-3 months pyjamas, £2
DSC_0115.jpg

0-3 months furry mothercare shrug - £3
DSC_0112.jpg

0-3 months Beautiful silver mothercare dress with panties and tights (My LO's first christmas day outfit, she was 2 days old! (Great with above shrug) - £5
DSC_0108.jpg

0-3 months Next cat outfit - £3
DSC_0105.jpg

0-3 months 6 pack Minimode vests GREAT condition still (well overbought on 0-3 clothes so not very used haha) - £5
DSC_0104.jpg

0-6 months bunny sleeping bag - £4
DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

0-3 months 2 pack Peacocks vests -£2
DSC_0122.jpg

0-3 months Cream dress with tights, £4
DSC_0117.jpg

Beautiful 0-3 months romper/sleepsuit £4
DSC_0119.jpg

3-6 months lilac smock and leggings outfit - £3
DSC_0089.jpg

3-6 months Bambi cardigan -£2.50
DSC_0087.jpg

2 x 3-6 months Pumpkin Patch tops with jeggings- £5 for lot or £3 for 1 top with jeggings
DSC_0085.jpg

5 pack 3-6 months sleepsuits - £5
DSC_0123.jpg

3-6 months pink bow cherry dress with panties, -£3
DSC_0083.jpg

3-6 months Little miss Rams black and white polka dot dress- In case of any derby fans haha - £2

3-6 months 8 item outfit bundle= 4 long sleeve tops, 1 pair jeans, 2 pairs joggers and 1 pair leggings - £5
DSC_0081.jpg

Interested in seeing peacock vests and bambi cardi and.the pumpkin patch bits.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"