Newborns...

luckyme225

Reaction score
UH! I was so ready to go home and get pregnant yesterday after work. I was working at the hospital yesterday and held the cutest little newborn. She felt like 1lb compared to my toddler. I forgot how cute there little noses are and how sweet it is when they root with their mouth. I wanted to go home and start unpacking all my sons old newborn clothes and fill them with a tiny baby asap! Luckily by the time I got home I became more reasonable, I know we went back to WTT for a reason and we need to stay on course. Especially now that our son has been starting to have seizure type fits. Right now we need to focus on him and make sure he gets better, which means now we probably wont start TTC for another year and 1/2 at the VERY earliest. I'm having such a hard time getting that image out of my head though. :dohh:

all in good time, right? Your son is very cute by the way! I personally prefer toddlers over little tiny babies cause they can talk and are active, but I don't have any kids, so what do I know, right?:haha:

I'm sure that year and a half will be up before you know it!

Their tiny tiny noses! And those little hands and feet! Just seeing the little booties and socks in Boots is enough to set me off. I don't know how I would survive if I had actually been holding a newborn. What a lovely job though.

May the time pass super quickly, and I hope your little boy gets much better very soon too.

Luckily.. I haven't had a bub as of yet and noone I know has any newborns so I am safe!! :haha: For now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->