**NEWCASTLE Night out**

Me too! I haven't been out for ages (over a year) and all my friends aren't interested anymore now that I'm a Mummy :( (Well it kinda happened when I got married, they must've thought I wanted to be boring and stay in!!)
I still think we should do a Metro Centre meet some time, so our LO's can meet each other too :) x

yeah we can deffo do that! :D ah i think im going to town this weekend on sat but im not sure with 2 mates if anyone wants to come they are welcome its short notice though im up for going to newcastle whenever though! :D

I'm well up for it.. and Yes Jess, that's be cheaper for the both of us! Now to bribe OH to babysit! :dohh: lol

what are we thinking then, 24th? 31st or August? x x

I think we were thinking of the 31st of july if that's okay with everyone :)

I hear the gay clubs are the best night out ever, I so want to check that out! lol

yep 31st best for me money wise as payday is 30th but I can do any really :) will put 31st on poll though x

I hear the gay clubs are the best night out ever, I so want to check that out! lol

I love gayclubs...Monday in Darlo is gaynight and it's the best night out all week so we should definately head for any gay clubs :thumbup:

Well my sister goes a few times a year and she said it's the best night out, they went from the gay clubs to the normal clubs and she couldn't believe how much the atmosphere changes, yeah i put 31st because it gives me more time to persuade OH & for us to find somewhere! :)

I love gayclubs...Monday in Darlo is gaynight and it's the best night out all week so we should definately head for any gay clubs :thumbup:

I love the gaybars haha the music is brilliant at gossip and the powerhouse i usually go all the time when i go to newcastle :D

oh and you are from darlo? do you know someone called shane lowther? lol

No I'm Guisborough lol,
I've just realised, we're all talking on here, but I have you on facebook! lol

Anyone have any suggestions on where to stay, ie somewhere that doesn't shut til early hours and is close to where we will be? x

ooh i was suppose to ask jess about darlo and that lad woops :dohh: i know you arent from darlo my memory aint that bad :haha:

Anyone have any suggestions on where to stay, ie somewhere that doesn't shut til early hours and is close to where we will be? x

noo i dont know ive never stopped anywhere in town before like but ill ask about for you on weekend i might be going to town so ill have a look about :)

Thanks, I wondered, I was thinking didn't you just ask me that about 10 posts earlier lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->