**NEWCASTLE Night out**

haha I'm good with hints...unless I'm terribly drunk then I just tell it how it is...straight to the point. So if I'm at that point you may want to just keep me away...or not, it could work in your favour :D

haha I'm all for free drinks if theyr offering :)

haha I'm good with hints...unless I'm terribly drunk then I just tell it how it is...straight to the point. So if I'm at that point you may want to just keep me away...or not, it could work in your favour :D

haha tbh i need someone like that or ill end up just never letting him know! if not there's lots more lads in newcastle i can have a little flirt with i would think! lol

https://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/cityapartmentsnewcastle.html?aid=325411&label=direct

that place looks nice and it says only £9 a room?

Available rooms from Sat 31 Jul 2010 to Sun 01 Aug 2010 (Change dates)
Room type Price per stay
1-Bed Apartment £ 149 £ 139 i

2-Bed Apartment £ 249 i

nvm that hotel it's 140 for 1 night!? would love to know why they from £9 then lmao

Thats probably for a scrap of material and a doorstep :')

City Apartments are ideal for today's sophisticated guests

that's definately us :haha:

:rofl: am creased

arw the premier inn isnt available for the dates we need!

hi!! I would consider coming to a night out! Although I do dance a bit like: :happydance:
:rofl:

hi!! I would consider coming to a night out! Although I do dance a bit like: :happydance:

My drunk dancing is probably not much better :blush:

you got a random thanks for your quote there as Im trying to control the mouse while feeding Lucas :dohh:

hiyaa!! haha you should deffo come the more the merrier! i have forgotten how to dance now when i go on the dancefloor i just look like a fool but nvm! :haha:

https://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8205/65774390.gif
Link if you want to put my blinkie in your sig xD

Yes!!! after ages fiddling my blinkie takes me to this thread :happydance:

it doesnt work in my sig for some reason do i just copy the url you gave?

ooo that is clever...off to figure out how to get it to link :)

actually...Sammi can you just like copy and post me exactly what you put in your siggy to get it to work but like miss off the last ] or sumet? Please :) then it should work in mine shouldn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->