**NEWCASTLE Night out**

hmmm no don't think I know Shane Lowther, doesn't ring a bell sorry.

I am rather excited for this night out I must say so it better go ahead :winkwink:

Yea I have no clue about Newcastle so help on somewhere to stay would be good :thumbup: I'd end up booking somewhere way out of town for us cos I'm a fool :haha:

hmmm no don't think I know Shane Lowther, doesn't ring a bell sorry.

I am rather excited for this night out I must say so it better go ahead :winkwink:

Yea I have no clue about Newcastle so help on somewhere to stay would be good :thumbup: I'd end up booking somewhere way out of town for us cos I'm a fool :haha:

ahh okay lol

i am aswell lol i never really go out in large groups just usually 3 mates so will be good if we can get a bunch of us going will be a laugh i will deffo be coming though!

im gonna have a look on the net see what i can find for yous

they have a premier inn which is next to eldon square shopping centre which isnt far? i have never seen a premier inn though but im sure we would be able to find it lol

I'm gunna attempt to put a link to this thread in my siggy to draw attention to it :)

I just know how to take slimming pictures :rofl:
I struggle to find clothes to fit me, Oh is sick of em whining about people who look bigger than me but are in smaller sizes!

Premier Inn aren't usually too bad price wise I don't think so that could be good :)

Yes I shall too!
Have to say Jess I can see us wandering around Newcastle at like 4am saying well, we're not gonna find it... More alcohol? :rofl:

I just know how to take slimming pictures :rofl:
I struggle to find clothes to fit me, Oh is sick of em whining about people who look bigger than me but are in smaller sizes!

Yeh that annoys me too...it's my hips that bug me mostly..since having Lucas there bloody huge :dohh:

Yes I shall too!
Have to say Jess I can see us wandering around Newcastle at like 4am saying well, we're not gonna find it... More alcohol? :rofl:

haha the thought of this makes me chuckle :haha:
It's all good...we would just know next time to book find somewhere different to stay :winkwink:

lmao just get a taxi to the premier inn do yous not fancy having a drink in your rooms before we go to town i dont know if i would be aloud to come in ya rooms though lol probably get chucked out :haha:

looks like im gonna be the only one mingling with the men eh? :winkwink:

everyones taken :haha:

just sneak in...they'll never notice!! That sounds like a good idea to me and will save some pennies. although I always say that and I'm sure it doesn't cos I still drink the same amount when I go out and just get more drunk...but oh well lol x

lmao just get a taxi to the premier inn do yous not fancy having a drink in your rooms before we go to town i dont know if i would be aloud to come in ya rooms though lol probably get chucked out :haha:
There's probably a lobby! Shame it wasn't closer to me, we could have all come to mine my house used to be a shop so my front room is Hugggeee. Excvellent for my non existent parties :haha:

I'll hunt out the good looking guys and send them your way :winkwink:

haha or if this lad comes out i like you can maybe drop the hint that i want him aye? :haha: saying that i probably wont even see him anyways lol i never see him!

I normally let them carry on flirting until a) they see the rings on my finger, b) I've had enough to drink or c) tell them I have a baby and watch them leg it! :rofl: Hey girls what happens in Newcastle... Stays in Newcastle!!

lmao it sure does! i always say im engaged when the odd pervs come on to me im like erghhh sorry haha woops :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->