Newly pregnant after no post partum period

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
I'm almost seven months post partum from having my sweet surprise baby. I've got a super faint positive test on my hands right now and although its still early I'm wondering if it can be healthy when I haven't had a post partum period yet.... Last bleeding I had was birth related.

What do you ladies think?

I'm almost seven months post partum from having my sweet surprise baby. I've got a super faint positive test on my hands right now and although its still early I'm wondering if it can be healthy when I haven't had a post partum period yet.... Last bleeding I had was birth related.

What do you ladies think?

I'd say massive congrats, don't worry and enjoy your new pregnancy :)

Congratulations, I would try not to worry, I've known people to get pregnancy a lot sooner and have no problems x

It will be fine :) if you hadn't got pregnant then you would have bled. Just the way it works :) you were super lucky to catch that surprise eggy!

it will be ok. I have a friend whose daughters are only 10months apart

I wouldn't worry about it. Take care of yourself though and make sure you take a good prenatal vitamin, because two pregnancies so close together are a lot to ask of your body. Baby will be fine though, they take what they need. :)

Congratations! I always wanted my kids to be close together in ages and I got what I wanted!
I too ovulated post partum without a period. Just for fun I tested and the ovulation stick was bright red double lines. I was shocked.

Ended in chemical ladies! Unless I got a bunch of HORRIBLE first response.

Aw I'm sorry to hear that! I'm not one to give false hope but I thought I had a chemical in September (I got faint lines for a few days that never got darker and a 'not pregnant' digital). I ended up getting bloodwork done and my hcg levels kept rising and I am now holding my almost 4 week old.

Anyway you can get bloodwork done to be sure??

After my tests got lighter then went negative I went in and Hcg was 2. Tests have stayed negative. I'm okay with this. It was totally unexpected bfp and not sure we want another so yeah, I'm okay with it. Thanks ladies!

Sorry to hear that. But good to hear that you're ok. It would certainly have been a tough situation. Hope you can rest and recover from this roller coaster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->