Newly pregnant after two losses this year but are these lines too faint?

Cilla

Reaction score
Firstly, I apologise for the gross photo. We are moving into a new home and the previous owners didn't seem to get it clean. However I need your reassurance as I have lost two pregnancies this year already. One via D&C at 11 weeks and one at 5 naturally. My period is due in two days. The top test was at 10DPO and the second 12DPO. They are a bit darker in real life. My camera isn't very good. Should I be stressed that the 12DPO one isn't as dark as the control line? I don't want to lose another baby! :cry:

Once my period is late I am going to go to the doctors and get my blood done. Though that makes me nervous too! Never had anything good come of it.

Oops!

13995633_10153620157417105_1236196870412256284_o.jpg

I don't have any experience with blue dye tests but most of the ladies on here are not fans and prefer the pink dye tests because they show darker lines. Having said that, at 12dpo your lines should still be faint. Often the test line isn't as dark or darker than the control until after af is due. GL and congrats!!

I can definitely see progression between your test! My test line didn't become as dark as the control line until about 17dpo. H&H 9 months hun!!!

I was almost 5 weeks before my test line matched the control. I worried about the same thing as you. I took so many tests and tons if pictures... And spent hours comparing them to other people's tests that I found online. In the end I realized everyone is just different. The only tests you should be comparing them through is your own. Even then, it is important to understand that each batch of tests can vary-- even within the same brand.

Honestly, from what I can tell, your tests look great for 12dpo. They look very similar to mine at the same stage. I think we hear so much about ladies getting blazing positives at 10dpo on here, that it makes it hard to remember that dark positives before your AF is even due are pretty darn rare. Try not to worry. As long as there is some progression, you're likely just fine. Congratulations and good luck to you!

I agree that your progression looks great, and I definitely wouldn't expect the line to be as dark as the control line at 12dpo. My line on FRER probably got around as dark as the control at approx 15-16 dpo, but the blue dye tests I used (Tesco) took longer. It looks like things are progressing well, but I understand your anxiety after your losses xxxxxxx :hugs:

Your progression is great. I totally understand your worries. My test lines weren't darker that the control line on the tests until I was around 5 1/2 - 6 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->