Newly pregnant but concerned...Help!

lwinter16

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Laurie and I am 26 married to Rob. We have a gorgeous 4 year old son Zak. We started trying for another baby at the beginning of this year. I sadly miscarriaged at 5 weeks in May, but overjoyed to have found out I am pregnant again.
I am more worried about general things this time with miscarriaging last time. My first concern is all my pregnancy tests I have done (5 since 22nd July) are all faintly positive and was wondering if this would be because I am really early into my pregnancy, from my dates I am 3 1/2 - 4 1/2 weeks now.
My next concern is I have had a brown discharge for the last 6 days, but only when I go to the toilet for a wee. I have no pain at all and never had pink or red blood. I also feel pregnant this time with sore breasts and feeling sick, where as when i experienced my miscarriage i didn't have any pregnancy symptoms.
It would be great to hear from you if you have experienced similar scenario or if you could simply reassure me.

Thank You xxx

Hi Laurie

I dont think u shud worry from wot i've read brown or pink discharge is normal, r u 3.5/4.5 weeks after :witch: or o'd.

:hug:

kaz x

Sorry hun but no experience!!

But brownish discharge to me sounds quite normal to what I have read!! Its prob just old blood!!

Also I know its easy to compare to previous pregnancies but EVERY pregnancy is different!! Maybe your carrying a different sex??!! :)

My BFP pregnancy tests were faint also :)

Welcome hun :wave:

hiya welcome to the addiction that is BnB, sorry cant answer ur Q's but Im sure someone will be able to help

hey hun i havnt experienced it but i found this for you and it sounds really good:D

Brown stain is "old blood", meaning that the blood has stayed an adequate time in the acid secretions of the vagina to have turned in color from red to brown. Usually this means that the bleeding occurred at a very slow rate and has not continued.
Causes for bleeding in early pregnancy include local irritation in the vagina or on the cervix; increased blood flow to the cervix (this occurs in many body tissues: some women get nosebleeds in early pregnancy and others notice increased gum sensitivity and bleeding when brushing their teeth). As the pregnancy nourishes itself by tapping into your blood system inside the uterus, it can be over-zealous and there is some "spill" (much like when you overfill a pot on the stove and drop in the vegetables).
:hugs: hope it puts your mind at rest
xx

Welcome and good luck! I can't be much help but I hope everything goes well:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->