Newly Pregnant Ladies around 4 weeks.

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, Well I got my First BFP at 11dpo (5 days ago)

I am now 16dpo and was due af today, i have done several tests each day and I am now getting a darker than control line on a FRER and Pregnant 2-3 on a clearblue Digital (since 2 days ago)

Which makes me 4 weeks Pregnant today, My due date going by my period would be 20th December. :happydance:

We are so exited, this is our 4th (and last baby)

Would be nice to chat to other Mums to be about the same stage as me, for lots of exiting positive chat :flower:

I am in the uk btw.

Congratulations to you :D

Im due my 4th in dec, come join dec thread in the othet section.

Congrats :) I am 4+4 but got my BFP on April 1st so feels like I should be further along by now lol

Congrats to you ladies also, I see it's not your firsts either :)
It is so exiting to be expecting a little Christmas Baby.
have you ladies notified your doctors yet?

Congrats to you ladies also, I see it's not your firsts either :)
It is so exiting to be expecting a little Christmas Baby.
have you ladies notified your doctors yet?

i have 2 girls already born in dec 13th & 31st it is my fav month although i didnt plan this baby to be dec lol

I have appt on tues to ask for antisickness tablets will get it confirmed but im not rushing to book with mw as ideally dont want to go through them again as they werent great last year.

When I asked the receptionist they just said I needed to leave a little form and the MW pops by now and they to pick up any new forms and then she will ring up. Handed the form in on Friday.

With my twins I refered to MW at 6 weeks, got app at 10 weeks and then the first available scan app was at 14+5 so wanted to get the ball rolling soon as!

Yeah the 12 week wait is long enough.
From what i am told you fill in a self referral form for the midwife and then you get your first appointment between 8-11 weeks and they don't book you in for your scan till then. totally different to when i had my youngest at a different practise.

I will call doctors tomorrow to let them know then go fill out this referral form on tuesday, get the ball rolling.

Hi there and congrats! I'm due dec 1, so a bit earlier than you. Like AmberX said, come join our December group in the Pregnancy Groups & Discussion section.

Congratulations! Im in the uk, having my 4th baby and due 12th December :)

Congrats :):) lovely news ! I'm due roughly 10th December so five , almost 6 weeks :) welcome :):) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->