Newly Pregnant!

LeahLou

Emilia+Brantley+Kyle
Reaction score
Hey friends!
Leah here! I literally just found out today for sure that I'm carrying a new life! 5 weeks and 4 days!
I'm really excited, but super nervous. It was definitely unplanned. I'm only 19 and my boyfriend is about to be 20. But, we're in such a good position compared to others. We both have jobs. His is full time. Plus, his parents are completely supportive, which is a major blessing since mine aren't. He's supportive, but in denial right now.
I figured I'd join a forum since so many questions are floating through my mind and I want some people that know what I'm going through/going to go through to talk to! :D

So far, I'm already feeling super pregnant. Nauseous, headaches, bloated, heart burn, etc. Thank goodness none of it is immobilizing!

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

Hi there.Welcome to b&b.Congrats :D Im sure in time hun your parents will come round to the idea.xxx

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Welcome to BnB!

Thank you SO much

The mister has hit reality! He's nervous but excited! We're looking for a place and I get to hear Bean's heartbeat on the 21st!!!!

Congratulations Leah!
Its an exciting journey, but very challenging!nausea has been too bad for me, 17weeks today with 1st baby. Its had decreased for last two weeks, yesterday it all came up again, not easy but happy n looking forward to being mom

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->