Newlyweds TTC

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=330313&id=659240499&l=84073616ab

Here's our pics! I hope it works.

All of you had beautiful weddings. Here's to getting our :bfp: this
cycle.

Baby dust to all...:dust:

What a fab colour scheme and you and your wedding party looked gorgeous!!! I love the line of your dress too SOOOO classic!!!

Eeek! My body is playing cruel tricks on me :( Not due to test for 6 days but over the weekend I've had nausea, awful heartburn & really sore boobs so decided to do a test today (early I know) and got a BFN.

Step away from the sticks!! LOL You'll only drive yourself mad, come chat to us instead of peeing on lots of sticks. It is VERY early to get a :bfp: so calm down and dont get disheartend. If you are going to be naughty and test make sure it is one that measures 10mgls as a lot of tests arent that sensitive even the well known early ones! xxxx :dust:

:dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

2nd time lucky?!!?? LOL!!

Please find the link to my wedding photos on facebook (I hope!!)

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=120724&id=660401789&l=270dc8b5e9

:dust: to everyone.

*mwah*

well ladies,
i have had lots of fun looking through your wedding albums, they are all gorgeous and you all look so happy :cloud9:

Betheney i have finally scanned all my photos and they are curently up loading to my pc.
will someone please tell me how to post the link to facebook as the way Betheney told me wont work :shrug:

i will have them on soon :happydance:

Eeek! My body is playing cruel tricks on me :( Not due to test for 6 days but over the weekend I've had nausea, awful heartburn & really sore boobs so decided to do a test today (early I know) and got a BFN.

nooooo its too early, you only set yourself up for a fall, we have all been there please wait to test :thumbup:

sending you lots of :dust: and hoping your BFP is on its way :happydance:

:happydance: woo hoo i did it yay :happydance:

here are my photos at last :) some have some black marks unfortunately they were from the scanner.

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=78078&id=742091106&l=38a8005195

Lovely pics lolley! I love the ones by the water.

:happydance: woo hoo i did it yay :happydance:

here are my photos at last :) some have some black marks unfortunately they were from the scanner.

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=78078&id=742091106&l=38a8005195

They are fab! :happydance:

Sorry in advance if this sounds silly, but I'm super excited. I'm pretty sure I got my first positive OPK yesterday! What's funny though is that it was super dark on the strip one I did, so I did a digital with the same sample, and that one was negative. I'm not sure what to think. The test line on the non digital one was so dark. What do you ladies think?

Thanks in advance!

:dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

2nd time lucky?!!?? LOL!!

Please find the link to my wedding photos on facebook (I hope!!)

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=120724&id=660401789&l=270dc8b5e9

:dust: to everyone.

*mwah*

You look beautiful! Great pictures...such a pretty dress and nails look FAB!

Sorry in advance if this sounds silly, but I'm super excited. I'm pretty sure I got my first positive OPK yesterday! What's funny though is that it was super dark on the strip one I did, so I did a digital with the same sample, and that one was negative. I'm not sure what to think. The test line on the non digital one was so dark. What do you ladies think?

Thanks in advance!

sorry have only just read your post :dohh:
what opk was it?
if the test line was as dark or darker than the controle line you better get to it :sex: :happydance:
test again with the digi as your surge can vary by a couple of days.
Do you temp?

I used a strip opk from Walgreens. They look like some of the internet cheapies I see other people use. I didn't use one this morning though, but I'll test again later this evening. I have been testing in the am and pm for the past couple of days. As for temping, I have been, but I'm not doing it at the same time every day, but within the same hour (if that makes sense). I figured I'd just dabble in it this month, and get more serious about it next cycle-but I hope I don't have to! :) If I've done it right, there should be a link to my chart in my sig.

Thanks for your input!

Hello ladies. How are you all? I got married 2 weeks ago and we are TTC :) Hope i can fit in here. I am in 2 other teams but i think that this one is great for me as well... I AM FINALLY A NEWLYWED!!!!!!!!! woot woot :dance: :)

How do you post your album?

Hello ladies. How are you all? I got married 2 weeks ago and we are TTC :) Hope i can fit in here. I am in 2 other teams but i think that this one is great for me as well... I AM FINALLY A NEWLYWED!!!!!!!!! woot woot :dance: :)

How do you post your album?

Welcome!! :hugs:

If you have your photos on Facebook then open the album and right at the bottom of the page there is a link. Copy and paste that on here.....on mine the link was in a small font, and in the middle at the bottom. It says something about sharin the album by sending them the public link.

Hope this helps.

:thumbup:

Oh thanks. I only have photos taken by family and friends on there (facebook) at the moment we are waiting for more proffessional ones.. hopefully will have them in the next 2 weeks!!! i cant wait any longer lol...

I used a strip opk from Walgreens. They look like some of the internet cheapies I see other people use. I didn't use one this morning though, but I'll test again later this evening. I have been testing in the am and pm for the past couple of days. As for temping, I have been, but I'm not doing it at the same time every day, but within the same hour (if that makes sense). I figured I'd just dabble in it this month, and get more serious about it next cycle-but I hope I don't have to! :) If I've done it right, there should be a link to my chart in my sig.

Thanks for your input!

just had a nosey i didnt see it before :dohh:
looks like your doing well with the :sex: and timing is fab, my temping is the same as i dont sleep well but i still see the difference hopefully your temp will rise soon and it will pinpoint when you O'd they say 12 to 36 hours after your 1st positive so FX for you :)

:dust:

:hi: mummytobe

my goodness only 2 weeks you are truley a newlywed.

Congratulations :flower:
sending lots of :dust: your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"