Newlyweds TTC

*** RANT ALERT*** sorry :blush:

im so :growlmad: me and dh have had no :sex: both our faults we have been so tired not sure why. my temp dropped this morning quite a bit like it does when O is happening and have loads of ewcm :dohh: my monitor didnt give me a peak this morning so im hoping we have not missed it, were both at work and cant do anything till late tonight as im at uni. I wanted some of his swimmers there waiting :cry: i want expecting it till fri or sat so we were going to start tonight.

sorry girls just felt really down.

:cry:oh im even more gutted now :cry:
got home and has a +opk and there are no swimers there :cry:
last month when i had my positive i o'd the same day and with my temp drop this morning looks to be the same. DH is still at work and im off to uni now, so can presume im out already this month.

there is a positive side in that the reason i have missed it is because im 5 days early :)

<<HUGZ>>> Lolley, its not over till the fat :witch: sings!!

Lots of :sex: as much as you can!!

I think I've worn out Dan, my OPK has gone back to negative so I assume I've ov'd, I dont temp but I have felt a bit sicky, sore boobs and a sharp pain, so thats good enough for me.

I've been using softcups so hopefully not of the :spermy: have got away and got where they should be going, although hubby did mention his :spermy: better not have his sense of direction as they'll be going the wrong way, LOL

:dust: to everyone!!

How are the 2ww's going?? I'm already annoyed at waiting and I'm only 3 days in LOL

Delly xxx

Well my TWW has started off pretty crappy! i got my first +ve OPK on CD15 so i was expecting to ovulate within 2days however i got +tv OPKs for 4 DAYS IN A ROW!!!! so when i would have liked to be 4DPO i was only 1, which sucks because i am super imaptient. Also me and hubby have BD for four days in a row and i think the little spermys have run out in numbers so the last time we BD was the most important (yesterday) because that was when i obviously ovulated as i FINALLY had my temp rise this morning, however that was when we had the least amount of SPERM! GOD DAMN IT!!!

Feel better soon Kelly, congrats on the early ov. You could still ov for a couple of days. When will you see hubby again?

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Look at all our new siggys!!! WWWWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!!

It only takes one Betheny :)

Anyway the others could be well ahead for eggy :) they go for 72 hours :D

FXd for you matey!!!

Delly xxx

Lolley, sorry things haven't been working out as you'd like. You're not out till the witch shows her ugly face!

As for the TWW, I'm not even sure how many DPO I am. FF still hasn't confirmed ovulation. I got a + OPK in the am of CD 19, but it was negative that evening. So I'm thinking I O'd on CD 20 or 21. So at most I'm 5 or 6 DPO. I'm just not sure. FF keeps asking me if I want to use the OPK as my primary fertility sign, but again, I'm not sure. I'm temping, but the temps aren't taken at the same time every day. I'm wondering if this is why FF hasn't shown that I've O'd yet? I'm just confused. :(

I'm headed to the dr.'s on Thursday. I'm having an ultrasound to rule out cysts, and to just check that everything "looks ok". Please send good vibes my way ladies!

Thanks ladies im feeling a bit better today sorry about the rant yesterday.
we got some in last night and this morning and will do tonight :thumbup:
my temp hasnt gone up enough for the thermal shift so im hoping ov is today and there are some there waiting :) we will see soon enough so looks like i will be joining you in the 2ww :happydance:

Betheney - dont worry about the little spermies, the fresher they are the better, if you save them up they are not as healthy and motility is not as good, its best to keep at it he will replenish enough to give you more each time ok so it wont be millions but still will be a few thousand and it looks like you have managed to do enough to have some there waiting which is always a good thing :thumbup: I do agree with you being 1dpo sorry and i would be the same about the waiting!

Lucie- its hard to tell as you have missed probably the 2 most important temps, i would go with day 22 as being 1 dpo as this is when you had a good thermal shift and it looks like you have well and truely covered your bases :thumbup:

Delly - hope you doing ok with your wait :hugs:

:dust: to all :dust:

Lucie please dont worry too much I reckon you Ov'd 12-36 hrs after you got your -ve. You have to release an egg to get it back to -ve from +ve :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a cyst free scan for you <<hugz>>

Lolley I'm glad you got na na na na na na jiggy with it :)

Day 3 of 2WW argh another 11 at least to go <<sulk>> after all the peeing on a stick with OPK's I'm getting withdrawal symptoms LOL

:dust: to all!!! Let's all get our :bfp:'s this month!!

Delly xxx

wouldn't that be fantastic :)
i have just come from reading the posts on the charting newbies and they got 3 + today and 1 + yesterday there is something going on there on that thread!!!

Ok ladies....really confused here. For some unknown reason, I did an OPK this evening. And it looks just like the one I did last Tuesday(in the AM-PM was neg), that I marked as positive on my FF chart. It came up super quick too. Could I not have O'd last week? Could I be gearing up to O now? I'm confused!

Hi Lucie,

just had a look at your chart, it is possible as your temps are still quite random?
do you take them the same time each morning and after 3 hours sleep?
how long are your cycles normally?
do you monitor other signds, cm/cp or do you get O pains?

im sorry for all the questions but its the only way we can help :)

I woud dep be :sex: though just incase. :flower:

Thanks for helping Lolley. I'm not taking my temps at the exact same time each day, but usually within the same hour (between 6-7 or so). I think that next cycle I will def have to make sure I am doing it at the same time each day. As for my cycles, they have been all over the place since coming off BC (36, 30, 34, 39, and 46 days). And as for cm, I never seem to notice any. And as for O pains, I did appear to have what I thought were some last week around my + opk, but I've also had them the last day or so.

I'm hoping that I see my dr. at my ultrasound appt., so I can discuss this with her.

Thanks so much ladies for your input!

hmmm that is difficult, keep :sex: just in case
i will keep an eye on your chart over the next couple of days.

i dont take them at the same time though as i dont tend to sleep well, although they are better this month, keep at it :flower:

Ok, uploaded the pic to image shack, hopefully that will allow others to see it....

Here are my opks from this morning, taken around 11:30. The bottom one is the strip from my clear blue digital, which read negative. Although, the line on the CB one looks darker than my lines from last night.

https://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5553/testar.jpg

So my guess is that I really didn't get a positive last week. I think I'm going to take that out of my FF chart. I will test again tonight. I think O may be on the way.....what do you lovely ladies think?

wow thats one hell of a positive!!!!!

although my cb digi ones were darker than that but i did them in the afternoon.
the cheapy one is fab :)

like you said check again and see what it does.

oh and keep :sex:

i will keep an eye out for an update
:dust:

Had my ultrasound. It was very interesting. What was really neat is that they had a huge flat screen tv right in front of you so you could see what the tech was seeing.

Here's why I'm a bit confused. I mentioned that I got a positive opk this morning, and she said she would be able to tell if I was about to ovulate.

She said my lining looks very thin, like it would just before my period would start. She also saw fluid, which again she said is common just before a period. However, my ovaries (both looked good-one had many follicles and the other had a small cyst-which she called a "functional cyst") looked like the ovaries of a person who has just ovulated. She actually seemed a bit perplexed. She said that my ovaries seemed to be indicating one thing, but my lining was indicating another. She told me that I would be getting a call tomorrow with more detailed results.

So now I'm confused. I was planning on doing another opk tonight, but now I feel like it would be a waste. I guess there's nothing I can do but sit tight and wait for the phone call...

Thanks for letting me vent ladies!

(((((Lucie)))))

I hope that you get some answers properly tomorrow!!

Hopefully it'll be either nothing at all or something easily fixed!!

I'll keep my FXd for you!!!

Delly xxx

well im confused too i thought i had ov'd because of all the pains i had + opk's and my temps are not going up :growlmad:

Lucie - wow how fascinating and good news your ovarys are clear :happydance:
FX for the rest of your results :flower:

Kelly I would still say your correct on your ovulation estimate your last two days were pretty much the highest you've had all cycle if you cut out the days that your timing is off you know the ones where your blue circles are empty circles instead the first one I would ignore entirely as it's so early in your cycle most temperatures are erratic in the first week. Just look at my cycle I always have an erratic week then a few days of a constant low temperatures then my rise in temperature after I ovulate. I don't know if you can read my notes but I always write if I was half asleep before testing or I had a restless all night or if I had to search for the thermometer for ages. I don't know about you but I test orally I test both sides off my mouth and record the average temp but record both in the notes and if it was left or right. If my temps vary greatly tho I test each side again. I found all my little details really help to understand what days to ignore and such.

LOVE LOVE LOVE
Betheney

Spoke with the nurse earlier. Looks like the positives I got this week were false. Apparently the dr. Is convinced that I did in fact ovulate recently. I was also told that I have a ruptured cyst on one ovary. Sounds like they are suggesting clomid with the hopes that it will help regulate my cycles. I will be hearing from the dr. again on Monday.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"