Newlyweds TTC

my latest news is on my journal if you want to catch up with whats happening with me:flower:

So sorry for the long absence. I have had one CRAZY week. I flew to Michigan Monday. Dad was checked into the hospital Tuesday. The dr put a tracheaotomy in. They biopsied the growths in his throat (he has 3- not one in the jaw like previously though). They also found a growth on his lung and took a biopsy of that too. He was in the hospital for the rest of the week. They were going to release him Friday, but his medical equipment had not been delivered to the house yet. It came Saturday morning, but by then he had a fever so they wanted him to stay another night. He was released today, and with great news, the sample from his lung was NOT cancer! He will see the dr Thursday to find out about his throat.

Thanks for all your kind thoughts! I've really appreciated them!

I hope all of you lovely ladies are well!

Lucie, you guys have certainly been through it. Glad ur dads home, I bet he feels better just being in his own surroundings.
Excellent news on the results for his lung. Let's hope that's the start of good luck for him. I'm also tracking you on Facebook. Its good news so far so let's hope it keeps up.
Love to you and your family
*mwah* (I'm on my phone so I can't add the smiley things!) X

Just posted an update in my journal. The news isn't great. :(

I'm still around. Dad went in to get his port placed for chemo, and they said they wanted to do the lung biopsy today as well. Well during that, his lung collapsed (he was told this sometimes happens during lung biopsies). They had to put in a chest tube and got his lung ok again. But the needle used in the biopsy broke and a piece of it is stil in his lung. He was admitted into the hospital. A surgeon is supposed to see him tomorrow morning to discuss what will happen next.

One positive thing, the dr who performed the biopsy said that the mass on his lung may be scar tissue. That obviously would be the best case, because then he'd just have the throat cancer to deal with.

I feel bad that all this is happening while I'm back in Florida. I wish I was up in Mi with him. :(

Hope all is well with everyone.

Oh Lucie, I am sorry you are having one thing after another. I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you that you get some good news xxxxx

:hugs: and blessings to you Lucie. I can only imagine how difficult this is.:hugs:

Lucie everything just sucks doesn't it :-( i'm so sorry. How are things on the TTC front? last i read i think your hubbies spermies had improved yes???? any info on how long now?

sending :hug: Lucie,

I hope you are ok and are coping as well as you can. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be ok x

Thanks for all the wonderful words of support ladies. Dad is doing well and is home. He meets with the oncologist on Friday, and I'm hoping we get his treatment plan then. It's hard not knowing what's going to happen next.

As for the TTC front, I was supposed to take clomid this cycle. But we weren't sure that I was going to be in the same state as dh during O time, we decided not to take the clomid. I am still using the soy, as it is regulating my cycles. I have no clue when I will take the clomid, as we are planning on one of us being with my dad at all times starting at the end of April. Then we will be up north until school starts back up at the end of July. August will mark two years off BC. I realize that my dad's life is WAY more important than TTC, but it's still a huge blow to dh and I. I feel like I've been thrown in the deep end of the pool, and every time I try to get out, someone shoves my head back under the water. Something good has to happen soon. I don't know how much longer I can keep up with all this bad news....

One positive thing...a year ago I got tickets to Lady Gaga in Miami. It's one week from today. I am SO looking forward to it!

I hope everyone is well.

Quiet in here again. How's everyone doing?? Just letting you all know I finally started my parenting journal!! 3.5 months later!!

Hope everyone is well xx

I'm still here although not as often as i would like, i have alot of uni work at the moment :(

I will pop into your journal, good to see you back :flower:

Lucie - how is everything :hugs:

How is everyone else?

Sorry I've been mia. Lots going on. Update is in my journal.

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well. I've missed chatting with you. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"