Newlyweds TTC

Ladies- horrible news. My dad has cancer. I don't have many details, but I know he has a cat scan tomorrow and a meeting with a surgeon Monday. I'd appreciate any prayers/good vibes you could send his way.

I am so sorry to hear that Lucie, you and your family are in my thoughts. :hugs: I hope the monday meeting goes well and you get some postive feedback on what happens next xxxx

Lucie - I'm sorry to hear your news. sending you positive thoughts and praying for you and your family. Keep strong. X

Lucie - im so sorry, sending you :hugs: and your dad lots of positive thoughts.

you know we are here here if you need to chat or even rant :flower:

Ladies- horrible news. My dad has cancer. I don't have many details, but I know he has a cat scan tomorrow and a meeting with a surgeon Monday. I'd appreciate any prayers/good vibes you could send his way.

im so sorry lucie :hugs::hugs: xx

Oh Lucie ((hugs)) I'm so sorry to hear this news!! Sending your Dad lots and lots of love!

My mum is a survivor of breast cancer and I'm sure she beat it with sheer bloody mindedness as she had an agressive form.

I know its hard, and its a horrible situation and if you need a chat you know where I am.

Try and stay positive and keep your Dad's spirits up as I truly think thats half the battle with the evil C.

:hugs:

Delly xxx

Lucie, I will definitely pray for you and your family. Cancer is tough but God is tougher. (((HUGS)))

Thanks Liz. Turns out the meeting with the surgeon is actually Thursday, so I won't have any news until then.

Hope everything has gone well today Lucie, been thinking of you :flower:

Well, I have an update. My dad has three growths, two on his voice box, one on his jaw. He is being admitted to the hospital on Tuesday for a biopsy, but will have to stay at the hospital for four days because they want to put in a tracheotomy. (I hope I spelled that right). I am flying up to Michigan Monday and am planning on staying for the week.

Thank you lovely ladies for keeping him in your prayers! Hope all is well with you!

:hugs:

I hope the surgery will help your Dad and start beating on the big Cs bum!

Will keep you all in our thoughts!

Delly xxx

Let's hope it has been discovered early and treatment is sucessful. Stay positive. Love to u and ur family. X

Hi Lucie,
Hope the op goes well and like others have said they nip it in the bud. Thinking of you, hope you get some down time this weekend, and I am sure you being there for your dad will be a major comfort to him xxxx

Thinking of you all, i can only echo what the others have said and have a safe trip on Monday x

Thought I'd update you all: flew to Michigan yesterday. I'm on my way to pick my dad up and drive him to the hospital. His biopsy is scheduled for 1pm. Please send good vibes!

Hope you are all well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->