Newlyweds TTC

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. I am on half term so enjoying being lazy, catching up with my sleep and boosting my energy levels! I have appointment tomorrow with nurses to discuss drugs for IUIwhich hopefully round one will start early in march - please please can we have some good luck and be one of those couples who get it first time....but i doubt it as i feel i still have a way to go with this journey!
:dust: to all of those ttc and love to all those preggers and mummies xxxx

Hope all is well with everyone.

Liz, hope the appt. goes wonderful, and I REALLY hope you're one of those couples that gets a BFP the first time around!!!!

As for me, AF arrived last week. :( This marks 18 months TTC. I took it really hard this month. I can't believe that in 6 months it will mark 2 years. :(

On a better note, my dad came for a week long visit, which was wonderful. Friday I got to go to a Red Wings hockey game (hockey is my favorite sport-and the Wings are my favorite team), which was SO much fun!!!!! Then Saturday we drove up to visit with my mom, step dad, cousin, and grandparents. Today we have the day off school (it's President's day), so dh and I are going to run some errands, and I have a dentist appt. Also, this week I have my annual apt with my nurse practitioner, and I am going to bombard her with questions! :) I want to know what the next step is, since dh's been given the green light. I am really curious what we're going to do next.

Sorry this turned into a novel. ;)

Hope all is well with everyone.

As for me, AF arrived last week. :( This marks 18 months TTC. I took it really hard this month. I can't believe that in 6 months it will mark 2 years. :(

Damn that witch, and I am sorry you've reached that milestone. I was wondering what your DH is doing to boost his swimmers. Mine has improved his considerably by:
a hand shandy EVERY DAY and he thinks has lead to his improved vol and the Dr recommend this,
Dried apricots and nuts every day,
well man conception tablets, fish oil tablet,
loose trousers,
sleeping naked at night,
washing this testicles in cold water,
no alcohol and reduced caffene.
and most recently drinking tomato juice once a day.

We also leave it 3 days before the deed as this gave the best results on his SA.
I always find doing something that makes me feel in control happier even though naturally there is not much chance for us!

xxxx
xxxx

Hope everyone is well. FINALLY did my birth story - link is in my siggy if interested xxx

:hi:

im on half term too :)

Liz how did the appointment go?

Lucie so sorry hun :hugs: sending you loads of :dust: and luck now those swimmers are looking much better :thumbup:

LAL commented on your story :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing well and blessed. Im still preggo and baby doesnt seem to want to come on his own so csection is scheduled for friday. I cant be induced due to prior csection and they are afraid of uterine rupture, so now if I want more kids I will always have to have a section! Oh well, such is life. Its my fate and I guess Ill have to learn to live with it.

mrskc-sorry you'll have to have a c section. :(

Hope everyone is doing well!

As for me, I had my annual dr. appointment today. I had a great chat with her, and we've made a plan of action! I am going to start OPKs, and if I get a positive this cycle, I'll go in for a progesterone test. If no positive OPK, I have a prescription for clomid (50mg). I'll take that, and then have my progesterone tested. Depending on the progesterone results, I may go up to 100mg of clomid or go to something else.

I finally feel like I know what's going on (at least for the next few months). It's such a relief!

mrskc-sorry you'll have to have a c section. :(

Hope everyone is doing well!

As for me, I had my annual dr. appointment today. I had a great chat with her, and we've made a plan of action! I am going to start OPKs, and if I get a positive this cycle, I'll go in for a progesterone test. If no positive OPK, I have a prescription for clomid (50mg). I'll take that, and then have my progesterone tested. Depending on the progesterone results, I may go up to 100mg of clomid or go to something else.

I finally feel like I know what's going on (at least for the next few months). It's such a relief!

Ill keep you in my prayers because I really want this to work out for you. Dont give up yet, God isnt finished!:hugs:

Lovely words Mrskcb! I agree! I'm so pleased you have a plan of action! Excellent news. X

woooooo :happydance: Lucie

more good news for you :thumbup: so happy for you :)

now sending bucket loads of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks ladies I made it through with a VBAC. Pics in my journal pg. 167!
:hugs: & :kiss:

:hi:

im on half term too :)

Liz how did the appointment go?

Lucie so sorry hun :hugs: sending you loads of :dust: and luck now those swimmers are looking much better :thumbup:

LAL commented on your story :hugs:

It went quite well, just waiting for Day 1 then phone for scan and drugs on day 2!
Sad half term is nearly over, never long enough!

I'm so sorry I haven't been here in ages, theres no excuse!!!!!

Congrats mrskb!!!!! Another newlywed baby :)

Ladies- horrible news. My dad has cancer. I don't have many details, but I know he has a cat scan tomorrow and a meeting with a surgeon Monday. I'd appreciate any prayers/good vibes you could send his way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->