Nexplanon for 2 years.. got it out!

Jtouchet94

Reaction score
So on December 11th 2019 I got nexplanon out. Got my first period back January 19th light and spotting. It wasn’t much. Now it’s February 19th. My period app told me I would have gotten it the 16th but I didn’t and had a negative pregnancy test. Well I’m 3 days late now. And idk if it’s still bc I gotten it out 2 months ago or if it’s possible I’m pregnant with a negative test. We are trying for our third baby. That’s why I took nexplanon out.

Hi
I was on nexplanion for 6 years and had mine removed Jan 8th 2019. I had a very heavy period on 10th jan and then we ttc. I started taking Ovulation tests from cycle day 8 onwards because I wanted to make sure I was ovulating and pin point when it was. I had my positive ovulation test on cycle day 13 and on 3re feb 2019 I got a faint positive pregnancy test. Being 39 years old and reading alot of horror stories about the implant I was gobsmacked.my son is now almost 5 months old.
So yes u can get pregnant strait away.
I was told it takes 24 hours to leave ure system.
Some womon will take a little longer tho so dont put to much presure on yourself.
The implant can mess with ure cycles a bit and it make take a while for things to adjust.
Do you know when you Ovulated? If u Ovulated late then that mite be why the test is negative.
I wud just give it a few days and re test hon.
Good luck hope u get ure BFP.

Hi
I was on nexplanion for 6 years and had mine removed Jan 8th 2019. I had a very heavy period on 10th jan and then we ttc. I started taking Ovulation tests from cycle day 8 onwards because I wanted to make sure I was ovulating and pin point when it was. I had my positive ovulation test on cycle day 13 and on 3re feb 2019 I got a faint positive pregnancy test. Being 39 years old and reading alot of horror stories about the implant I was gobsmacked.my son is now almost 5 months old.
So yes u can get pregnant strait away.
I was told it takes 24 hours to leave ure system.
Some womon will take a little longer tho so dont put to much presure on yourself.
The implant can mess with ure cycles a bit and it make take a while for things to adjust.
Do you know when you Ovulated? If u Ovulated late then that mite be why the test is negative.
I wud just give it a few days and re test hon.
Good luck hope u get ure BFP.
According to my app I ovulated February 2nd. I even had the stretchy cm but it had a dot of blood in it. So idk. Maybe I didn’t ovulate when I thought I did. So I might have to start taking ovulation test. Seeing all these negatives really get to me. And then seeing all my friends get pregnant when I’m actually trying, even tho it’s been 2 months since I took nexplanon out, it gets to me bad makes me cry like what am I doing so wrong. We would love another baby so bad. My oldest is 4 and my youngest makes 3 in June. Both girls. We are praying for a baby boy. Thanks for your input I’ll just wait another week being I read a lot of places some women don’t have enough hcg until 6 weeks pregnant so I’ll just keep that hope up. I guess even tho it might not be good for me to mentally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->