Next Edinburgh Bliss meeting details? Dona?

AP

Reaction score
Dona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i shall be able to make it, and I have another mummy too, mummy Louise to little Rocco, who was born a day before Alex at 27 weeks too.

Can you give us times dates etc?

28th march at 12-2 pm. Addy is 27 greendale park eh4 4qd. Can't wait to meet you all. I think this meeting is gonna be a big one!

look what u've started Dona.... you should be soooo proud ;)

where is that? im not good in edinburgh lol

muirhouse hun ;)

well...... i do know it i went to silverknowes primary before it got knocked down :rofl:

^^^^ oooh miss posh :rofl:

I used to tell OH when i first met him that i stayed in Silverknowes. I used to get him to drop me off at the Post Office and then once he'd gone, I legged it down to Muirhouse, where I really lived :rofl:

I love Muirhouse now, reminds me of home!

^^^^ oooh miss posh :rofl:

I used to tell OH when i first met him that i stayed in Silverknowes. I used to get him to drop me off at the Post Office and then once he'd gone, I legged it down to Muirhouse, where I really lived :rofl:

I love Muirhouse now, reminds me of home!

:rofl::rofl: i was young though we were in pennywell and muirhouse too i think i just remember walking home from primary and my big sis getting me to swear then when we got in shed tell my mum :rofl:

xx

I used to say the same thing Sandi. Now I enjoy telling people where I live just to see their reaction!

I'm very proud of what I've started. But it takes all you mummies to make it a success xxx

I used to say the same thing Sandi. Now I enjoy telling people where I live just to see their reaction!

i like scaring people :happydance:

For the record girls....OH found out eventually, one day he took me home and drove straight to the flat in Muirhouse.....dick...... :rofl:

yeeeeeeey!

Dona - my OH is a bit nervous, r there other OH's coming???? LOL

Archies daddy will be there too.

Cool he was worried he'd be the only one around loads of birds lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->