NEXT sale...

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
Omg i went mad in there... was jumping over people to get the nice stuff off the rack lol...

Got a lovely pair of Jeans, a really cute skirt, and a gorgeous top all for £26... BARGAIN!

anyone else been out in the sales yet? what u brought?

i had a great time brought quite a few white baby things (although i know i shouldnt as its still early) and some coats for my little man :happydance: spent about £60 then went shopping again today in m&s and disney shop whoops cant wait for jan pay packet now :shy:

i got archie 4 outfits 2 coats and a pair of shoes for 43.50 from next

I had a look online boxing day morning 8am.. had to wait 15 minutes to get on and in my eldest daughers size there were 15 items.... two were bridesmaid dresses, two party outfits, two dressing-gowns and the rest were boys clothes. Some sale ! :wacko:

i was online 23rd dec next sale, i got morgan some things rompers/outfits etc , me self a couple of tops, houlden a hat and hoody, then i went in the shop yday :blush: n grabbed some more bits n bobs x
aww and went to JD 2day to pick up some t-shirts x

I had a look online boxing day morning 8am.. had to wait 15 minutes to get on and in my eldest daughers size there were 15 items.... two were bridesmaid dresses, two party outfits, two dressing-gowns and the rest were boys clothes. Some sale ! :wacko:

same here and there was nothing in age 6-7!:dohh:

made up for it today though, got loads in Next and Few bits for my lad from New Look men dept. I treated myself to some non sale items too...:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->