Next Summer Sale?

I can't wait!! I'm throwing an all nighter tomorrow night and queing mega early lol xx

I got there at 4.45 and people were queuing around the corner it was crazy by the time of got in everything I wanted had gone nearly , ingot in about 5.05 as well lol z

Got back got there for not long after 4am. Was about 50 people back in the queue. They stopped people coming into the store at one point as they were over Health and safety

Sounds mental! never been to one that early but will have to do one at some stage!!

I couldnt go early as my bloody car engine has gone so OH dropped me in around 12.30 still manic, picked up a few things for LO only spent £33. Will just wait for online updates now

I got in q at 4.30, only spent £60 and I think it was pretty crap tbh! ... I'm guna do the boxing day one which was loads better

I got there about 8.00am and the store wasn't busy and only had to que for 10-15mins. I only got a few tops, leggings and an outfit for the baby, pair of socks & PJs for Sophie. Only spend £30 as it was mostly dresses, cropped trousers etc. x

I got in 5:01am and spent £200 bought loads of tops,fleeces,jeans etc for the kids. No queues but it was really busy once we got inside.
I'm going there again to see if they've got some boys tops.

I got loads this time as have two to buy for now! Spent £120 but got lots of stuff! Not all summery either, gorgeous long chinos etc

I got loads this time as have two to buy for now! Spent £120 but got lots of stuff! Not all summery either, gorgeous long chinos etc

I got the brown chinos to! ... Wanted the pink ones but didn't have them in my lo size I wanted

Ah I got loads of bargains at the next sale, was the 1st in que, I did throw an all nighter though lol... theres still a few bits I need though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->