Next weeks EE

aly888

Lana-Boo's mummy & WTT #2
Reaction score
Anyone else see this one coming?? :dohh:

Following the death of her son Billie, Carol goes completely off the rails. She’s unable to cope with the grief and turns away any offers of help. She even bans Bianca and her family from attending the funeral service because she thinks they’ve spoken out of turn. In the end, only Alan and great Grandma Blossom are allowed to mourn as he’s laid to rest.

The isolation only leads one way – to deeper depression. And Carol, at the end of her tether, writes a suicide note and sets up a bottle of vodka and some sleeping pills. She’s had enough and is going to end it all.

Her saviour comes from an unlikely source – Billie’s gang mate Connor. He bursts into the house to confront Carol about why he wasn’t allowed at the funeral to say goodbye. He begins a rant but is silenced when he sees the pills Carol has lined up ready to swallow.

For the first time Carol is forced to admit she just can’t cope. Connor just listens to her and she’s able to talk honestly about her own feelings.
And as the pair find comfort in each other, sparks begin to fly. One thing leads to another and Carol ends up bedding the teenager! At least she’s still alive, though…

Also this week: Tracey and Stacey agree to be barmaids at the Vic. Janine snatches Lily from Stacey and heads off on the run. And Vanessa tells Harry he’s not Jodie’s biological father.

The bold bit I thought was obvious, but the under-lined bit has suprised me a bit :shock: far fetched??

does sound a bit far-fetched....oh dear...i'm pretty shocked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->