Niamh Failed Her Blood Spot Test [results pg 9]

I am praying that your Niamh is ok and you get a negative result on friday, the waiting must be killing you.
I think your doing the right thing by reading up on CF, i'm like you and like to be prepared. When my Niamh was diagnosed with Pierre Robin Sequence at 2 days old the first thing i did when we got home was google.
I know what the guilt feeling is like aswell, you know deep down that there is nothing you could do, and it isn't your fault, but that still doesn't stop that awful feeling you have inside.
I hope its a good result for you, i truely do. If you ever want to chat about how your feeling, just pm me. Looks like our Niamh's like to keep us on our toes!!

hoping all works out for you and your girl hon xxxx

awww hun big hugs, hope an pray its a neg result on friday xxxxxxxx

:hug::hug: Hope everything will be ok honey!

I hope you get a good result tomorrow.

xxx

Can't believe I missed this one... You and Niamh are in my thoughts. Fingers crossed for tomorrow xx

hope all turns out to be fine hun....my prayers and wishes

I've just been reading through your thread - and just want to let you know that am thinking of you and little Niamh.

Good luck for the results tomorrow x x x fingers crossed

Thanks everyone. I've been reading that CF is what they check for at the 12 week nuchal scan and I never had one done. I feel awful now, knowing that if there was something wrong I could have known in advance. Not that it would have made any difference, I just feel guilty now. :(

Dont feel bad - i never had the check either and tom had SB - if i'd have known that little bit earlier, there still wouldnt have been anything they could do. I just would have been faced with the big termination question sooner - which there was no question of.

I found out tom as ill at 20 weeks GD, and it was hell. You were much better off not knowing.

I hope the results come back clear - :hugs:

Hope the results come back clear hun

:hugs:

keep checking in, hope your ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024