Niamh Failed Her Blood Spot Test [results pg 9]

negative negative negative negative!

We're both so, so relieved! Her repeat tests came back normal, so no idea why they threw up a positive result the first time.

I'm just glad it's all over.

I cannot tell you how much I have appreciated all your words of support over the past few days. It means so much to me. :hugs:

Glad the results were negative. What a relief. x

Oh thank God.Im so happy for you and little Niamh.xxxxxx

hiya im been keeping a check on your post im so relieved its come back negative , i know how you felt hun waiting to hear , i had the same blod spot test done on my son he is 12 now , but he got a pos for the pku thing which is a special diet its not pku he has but a simliar diet , but everytime i get pregnant i go through the waiting to , to see if my babies have it as they say 1 in 4 will get it , but im so relieved for you hun . violet xx

We're both so, so relieved! Her repeat tests came back normal, so no idea why they threw up a positive result the first time.

I cannot tell you how much I have appreciated all your words of support over the past few days. It means so much to me. :hugs:

I'm so, so happy for you!!! :hug: x

thats wonderful news! I'm so pleased for you all!
xx

I'm sooooooooooooooooo pleased for you honey:hugs:

One of my babies needed it repeating as the midwife had filled the circles with lots of litle dots of blood but it needs to be 1 big splodge of blood in each circle:dohh:. I did wonder at the time but you don't wanna question the "proffessionals" do you?:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->