Niamh was born with teeth!!

bex

Our little princess
Reaction score
Niamh was born with 2 bottom teeth. Was anyone elses baby born with teeth? Did they get taken out? One consultant has said they will be removed, another has said they won't.

my baby wasn't born with teeth, why would they take her teeth out??? i have heard of babies been born with teeth.

Wow!

Why would they take them out though :confused:

I too find it strange that they would remove the teeth! They would not grow back until they get adult teeth so would be silly to to do that! Some babies are born with teeth and I would ignore the doctor who said they would have to be removed and not let them! x

i too have heard of this, wow, amazing, i always thought maddi would be (no idea why!) but still waiting for them :dohh: no idea why they would want to come out though honey x

why in gods name would you remove your babies teeth ? some dr's are really stupid

Wow thats great...bless...iv never heard of them been taken out hun xx

My friend at work, his brother was born with teeth and they never took his out.

x

My cousin was born with not only teeth but rotten ones at that, they obviously had to be taken out. Think she had about 6/8

No one could explain why/how etc but clearly it happens.

I think they usually only remove them if they are causing problems with feeding x

a lady on another forums i am on said all 3 of her children were born with 2 bottom teeth. it's very rare and could happen! they did not take her baby's teeth out though, that is absurd to do!

My cousin was born with not only teeth but rotten ones at that, they obviously had to be taken out. Think she had about 6/8
No one could explain why/how etc but clearly it happens.

I can understand why they would want to take them out in that instance, but not if they are perfectly healthy teeth. ?????

My uncle was born with teeth, as far as I know they wernt removed

They're called natal teeth and are sometimes removed to prevent them coming out and baby choking on them apparently. Just read it tonight.

x

When Seth was checked at the hospital the Dr who checked him for teeth said if he had any they would be removed as they arent real baby teeth and would drop out and cause a lot of problems anyway. I dont know how true this is because I spoke to someone else about it and they just looked confused lol.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"