Nickname

For me it's Oxy or Ox. I didn't even think of Anna till I read the previous post.

Oxy, but with me it would naturally evolve to something else, like Floxy, or Floxy foo! Don't know why i do this... Andrew is "Androlllololooo!":shrug: William is "bing bong" Or "bingalingadingdong!" I must be a bit broken.

Oxy, but with me it would naturally evolve to something else, like Floxy, or Floxy foo! Don't know why i do this... Andrew is "Androlllololooo!":shrug: William is "bing bong" Or "bingalingadingdong!" I must be a bit broken.

:haha::haha::haha: My OH just said what could call her Oxanna banana:dohh::dohh:

That is such an unusual name - I've never heard of it before!

I'm like Jessica, I'd end up with some whacky nickname. Emma is called Emmy award winner by her dad and I call her squirmy wormy ermy. Sophie was teeny weeny Sopheeny.

I'd probably end up with bloxy oxy or zanna bo banna.

Hehe I'm like Jessica too - I would go from Oxy to Oxy Roxy bo boxy or something like that. I do it with everyone.

My OH is Luke but he gets Lucas McDukas and my son Taj gets Taji waji Mcbarji boy or Tajini bobini fofini. I must be broken too Jess :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->