nicoles gone to nannas again

fulltimemum

Reaction score
to sleep at her nanas again .so i can get a lovely bath 2 night and chill out xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lucky you! My heart skipped a beat when I read that title tho.... I thought shit gone where.... lol

omg i just relised how it sounded :dohh:changed it now xxxxxxxxxxxxx

enjoy your rest hon :) maddi's staying at nanny's friday night this week :) x

lucky you! i've only every had one night away from Ewan and that was the night that Robyn was born.

Oh my, I wish I were able to let Benjamin go to his nanna's for the night. My mom keeps asking me if she could take him so we can get a good nights rest, but I start to miss him immediately during the conversation. I just don't think I can do it. She only lives up the road from me and I feel silly. Last night she offered to take him again and I just started bawling!! So she slept here all night and got up with him. What a darling mom I have...too bad she has such a sooky daughter.

Oh my, I wish I were able to let Benjamin go to his nanna's for the night. My mom keeps asking me if she could take him so we can get a good nights rest, but I start to miss him immediately during the conversation. I just don't think I can do it. She only lives up the road from me and I feel silly. Last night she offered to take him again and I just started bawling!! So she slept here all night and got up with him. What a darling mom I have...too bad she has such a sooky daughter.

aww bless u hun i rember a time i would not let any one hold dainton never mind take him out

dainton was 2 when he slept out thats coz i was having millie by c section .but when i had millie her nana had her when she was a week old and is the same with nicole im not use to people having the kids for me its really nice hes mam is so nice i love her to bits xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can hardly bear to be in a different room to Erin never mind a different house:cry:....I'd be lost without her:sad2:

Glad to hear I'm not the only sooky one Hevz! DH tells me that eventually I'll be able to let him go to nanna's...I hope so because the idea of sleeping in sounds great right now. It would have to be a weekend because my older daughter is still in school for 2 subjects (I home school her some subjects).
I hope you enjoyed your night Fulltimemum...you deserve a nice break.

Glad to hear I'm not the only sooky one Hevz! DH tells me that eventually I'll be able to let him go to nanna's...I hope so because the idea of sleeping in sounds great right now

None of my kids have ever slept at any of their Nanna's houses and the eldest is 6years old now:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess they'll stay eventually but they've never asked to stay and neither have any of their 4 Nanna's to be honest:dohh: (2 Nanna's and 2 great Nanna's)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->