Nigella

Mazzy17

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen those pics of her husband choking her in the street?! :shock:

If he does that in the street, hate to think what he is like indoors! :nope:

What I find more shocking is that no one intervened.

I'm quite shocked that people just watched, I don't think I could just let that happen, terrible!

I found the whole thing really upsetting actually for all the above reasons. Hope she's got support if what the photos suggest happened is in fact true.

the pics look awful feel so sorry for her what an awful man. i think the sad thing is she doesnt look shocked by it just scared.

Her husband was choking her in the street?!! Poor nigella

She has to leave him. He is a bully, and bullies like that don't change.

She is the victim of domestic abuse. My heart sank seeing these images. The look on her face :-(

I hope it highlights to other victims it can happen to anyone, even rich, successful career women and gives them courage to get help.

He will no doubt make her feel it's her fault too. Something she said or did, that made him do it. Grr. Manipulative, nasty old man

The police need to be involved in this. It is shocking no one intervened or helped the poor lady. Sad reflection on society when the photographer just sat there.

They were in a restaurant, which means clientele AND staff and nobody did anything.

No doubt he would have been a ******* to anyone who did dare intervene but to have her crying in a restaurant after being 'choked' and leave her alone is sick.

Anyone who saw it should be deeply ashamed.

In fairness looking at the photos I get the impression it was taken on a automatic multi shot run so would of actualy all of happened in a matter of seconds and no one would of probably have even realised what was going on let alone had time to react.
The photographer is clearly a distance away so not like he could have done anything in the few seconds (granted probably wouldnt even if he was closer)
It looks like the table they sat at was pretty secluded so probably wasnt any other customers near them and its not like there was staff nearby.
This sort of thing happens in a split second that people are often shocked and dont know how to react let especialy seen as most instances like this are over and done with in seconds before you even know whats going on.
I understand peoples compassion to say that someone should have stepped in or that they would of done somthing but it didnt look like there was actualy anyone around other then the photographer

"It was utterly shocking to watch. I have no doubt she was scared. It was horrific, really"

Quote taken from the mag it's been published in, that does give the impression it was a seen event. Also reports other diners just turned their backs.

"It was utterly shocking to watch. I have no doubt she was scared. It was horrific, really"

Quote taken from the mag it's been published in, that does give the impression it was a seen event. Also reports other diners just turned their backs.

Quote is from the Sunday People. I'm not really sure we can call that credible. A lot of these "quotes" in the tabloids are fabricated or taken out of context or exaggerated.

Agree with smokey. I highly doubt any staff would have been out front to see unless one of them was about to take an order from her table. Scott's doesn't have a courtyard at the front, just a few tables on the pavement. It's down a quiet street by central London standards. There are also plants between tables. The only other diners who would have been able to see would be the tables either side, with one diner of each with theirs backs to her. I reckon that only two diners would have been able to see her, and that would be if they were looking at her rather than concentrating on their own food and company and their view not being obscured by a plant. The pap saw obviously, but he was probably really far away with a long zoom and clearly isn't going to intervene even on the odd chance he was closer as this is how they make their money!

I didn't want to post a photo because it's sickening.....but they are clearly being watched. I appreciate the quote should be taken with a pinch of salt but this incident was seen by other people, and my opinion is that I am sickened they did not intervene. As I've already stated, it probably wouldn't have made no difference but maybe ended her ordeal earlier / allowed her to leave sooner either way, I personally wouldn't have 'watched' like it was some side show.

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/DDC76A14-74BF-48BD-8360-B0409FA907EB-721-0000018364BB9824_zps06559ae4.jpg

^Fair enough, does look like the next table saw that at least something was going on.

I was a bit skeptical at first until I looked at the further pictures, including that one, and it seems clearer that it is a little sinister. :(

A little sinister, that's a crap way of putting it - it's just sheer disgusting and worrying!

I think what breaks my heart more is her face after they leave the restaurant. Pics are on DM website today. She just looks....broken. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->