Nigella

He might be rich but if he had done that to me he would have got a fork stabbed in his hand just so he would let me go. Kick him in the balls (what am i saying men who do that to women dont have balls!) and punched in the face...

It is a sad reflection of our society that people see acts of violence and turn away and do not help or contact the police. It is disgusting that this took place in broad daylight and nobody helped but the sad fact is people do not weather its in fear that they will be attacked or 'its not their business'. About 12 years ago my ex was kicking 10 barrels of $hit out of me in the street and 3 grown men literally stepped over me whilst I was laying in the road shouting at them to help me or call the police - they did neither :cry: I often wonder how anybody could do that and sleep soundly in their bed!

It is a sad reflection of our society that people see acts of violence and turn away and do not help or contact the police. It is disgusting that this took place in broad daylight and nobody helped but the sad fact is people do not weather its in fear that they will be attacked or 'its not their business'. About 12 years ago my ex was kicking 10 barrels of $hit out of me in the street and 3 grown men literally stepped over me whilst I was laying in the road shouting at them to help me or call the police - they did neither :cry: I often wonder how anybody could do that and sleep soundly in their bed!

:shock::shock::shock:

I believe he has now been cautioned by the police.

I hope to god she leaves him and ruins him in the process! You just want to give her a hug after that.

So has it turned out to actually be him strangling her then? Not 'play fighting'?

He's "accepted" a police caution. Probably to stop any further probing.

Daily fail article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2343829/Shamed-Saatchi-says-accepted-police-caution-grabbing-Nigella-throat-I-didnt-want-hanging-months.html

Good on her for not coming home!!

Apparently accoriding to the BBC he was 'demonstrating' something to her to do with her children :shrug: - to me it looks like downright intimidation and abuse and I really hope she never goes back to him. Bully!

A cautions a bit of a slap on the wrist, now run along and be a good boy thing.
It's not enough in my opinion.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"