Night nappies?

4boys4years

mum of 4 under 5
Reaction score
Hello just wondering wat everyone uses through the night please?

Atm i only have 1 organic flip which works well for up to 9/10 hours, after that it starts to get a bit stinky. I didn't get on with the bamboozle i tried and i found the stay dry flips got stinky quicker.

So what do you use and what are the pros and cons please? i prefer a slim fit and AIOs or AI2s but i guess i could use a flip wrap with a 2 parter. Do all 2 parters get completely wet all over or are there some which stay dry round the sides? That's what i've found off putting in the past :flower:

TIA x

I have used a hollow oak night nappy which was quite good but now i use just a basic pocket (coolababy) with a terry towel as the insert it lasts a good 12 hours for us. Its bulky but works so i dont care at night tbh!!

I am a big, big fan of two parters at night time. I use Wool at night over WNNN and bedbugs mostly but I also use Ellas House bumhuggers and tots bots stretchies.
Pockets dont cut it with us at all and I dont like PUL covers for sleeping.

would an ecobubs be a good choice then? they are wool with thin layer of PUL aren't they? I'm trying to crochet a pair of longies but was on the last few rows and realised i'd miscounted one leg :dohh:

i've tried fleece wraps in the past but really didn't like them, i wasn't keen on the bumhuggers either but the ones i bought stunk when i bought them so i never really gave them a chance, just washed a lot then sold them back on. I do like the look of bedbugs hmmm

I dont understand Ecobubs...the wool doesnt DO anything other than look pretty.
I love disana pull on pants, they are simple, cheap, easy and cover ANY nappy on ANY baby , as Theo is so long I had some issues with rise in other styles but disanas do a fabulous job.

i had a disana once but never used it as i had no lanolin.

i won £25 to spend at bums n roses last week so i think i may buy some and look out for some wool :thumbup:

We're now using bumhuggers with a wool soaker which works well (except when the bumhugger just unpopped during the night last week :wacko:). I also used an organic Flip whch works great for us, not stinky at all. We used to use BGv3s but have have them getting stinky at night recently so onto wool we went!

we're using a b flip with both an organic & SD insert in it, I've got 1 wnnn & wn wrap so use that when its clean too, really think i need to get some wool longies though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->