Night sickness?

kitten23

Reaction score
I'm currently 7w 5d and my sickness was all day. Now it's just at night, we'll early evening until I go to bed at about 10pm. Anyone know whether this sways towards a certain gender? Or am I just strange? X

I could have written this a few weeks ago hun I'm 15 weeks now and it's gone at last !!
That's exactly how mine went I was so sick all day then just evenings then indigestion then gone
Hopefully you will be the same and it will go mine went finally at 14 weeks :) but it did slowly get better leading upto that
I have a girl and a boy I had this with my girl not with Harry so I'm guessing my bump might be pink I find out for sure in 10 days !!

Hope you feel better soon

Emma

I shall come back and let you know what sex my baby is when I find out then you can have a guess at yours for fun lol

Emma

I shall come back and let you know what sex my baby is when I find out then you can have a guess at yours for fun lol

Emma

Ooh yea definitely! I reckon girl and I saw a psychic a little while back that kept saying she. Keep me posted! X

This is me in a nutshell. Queasy in the morning, but as the day progresses I am a trainwreck. Barf face from 3-4pm on.

Hi
We has it confirmed today all girl lol our little princess looks like night sickness for me is a girl symptom lol
Hope your feeling ok

Emma

Count me in! Starting 5pm until bedtime I feel so sick. I'm so thankful I feel ok during the morning/day and am able to work.
I had all day sickness with dd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->