Night Sweats

EverHopful

Reaction score
Does anyone else have this a couple of days before your period?

We've been trying to conceive for a year now, we're only 30 so don't think the GP would take us seriously. However I've heard night sweats can be a sign of low progesterone? Which can mean it being harder to conceive? :shrug:

I DO!!! My husband swears I'm basting him to eat when we get up in the morning!

It's the surge of hormones I also suffer from what are best explained as hot flushes during ovulation week at the moment my cheeks are on fire! Driving me bonkers!

I'm SO happy I'm not alone in that lol It drives me bonkers!

I like your husbands reply, I might use that next time mine moans :)

Good to know its not just me! I haven't noticed it during ovulation, good luck for this month

I'll baste next week this week it's all in my cheeks I re read what I wrote and I didn't explain myself very clearly lol :)

You can use basting ... tell him you're basting him NOM NOM NOM then make zombie noises.. lol ok maybe a bit to far not sure if you like zombies :D

Does anyone else have this a couple of days before your period?

We've been trying to conceive for a year now, we're only 30 so don't think the GP would take us seriously. However I've heard night sweats can be a sign of low progesterone? Which can mean it being harder to conceive? :shrug:

Yes go to your GP! Almost everywhere they will start investigating after a year of trying regardless of age.

Just wanted to say I am getting night sweats too but mine have been happening the first few days of my period. I think they can be a sign of estrogen dominance - too much estrogen in relation to the amount of progesterone. But try not to read too much into them, do mention it to your GP.

Go to your GP! I am 29, we have been trying for over a year and we got tests straight away! I get night sweats, used to be just before shes due but I get them all the time now!

Definitely go to your doctor! A normally functioning, healthy couple who has been actively trying should, by statistics, conceive within a year.
I was 24 when I first started seeing an RE. If there's a problem, the younger you are when it's found, the better chance you have!

Haha, yes I have them. I am only 26. Like you I usually get them a few days before AF- prob due to a shift in hormones. I swear I wake up sometimes and feel like I just went swimming. Its awful. I actually brought it up to my OB and asked her if this is something I should be concerned about and she told me "No." So I wouldnt worry about it just yet. We have been trying for about 8 months-

I have night sweats too and have had them for years! I have never paid attention to the time in my cycle when I got them but i have read somewhere that is the hormones having trouble with the transition? IDK. Mine seem to be getting better, but last night I woke up and my sheets were soaked! ugh, i hate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->