Night Sweats

EverHopful

Reaction score
Does anyone else have this a couple of days before your period?

We've been trying to conceive for a year now, we're only 30 so don't think the GP would take us seriously. However I've heard night sweats can be a sign of low progesterone? Which can mean it being harder to conceive?

If youve been ttc over a year your GP should start testing, Im not sure about the night sweats tbh but dont be afraid to go get tested.

Thank you for replying, I don't really like doctors so have been putting it off but i might go and see them, I guess the worst they can say is to come back later.

they will take u seriously. i finally went to the docs and got referred when i was 29. as long as u have been trying for a yr they generally want to test u & then refer u. i know its hard but it does get u answers. they will prob start with bloods for u and a sa for ur DH.
Night sweats r horrid.

I am 28 and we had actually been trying less than a year and still got referred-it depends on where you live a lot of the time! Im not saying you need to panic. I get bad night sweats at the moment but that is cos I am on clomid so not sure about the low progesterone thing x

Hi,
I actually get night sweats for the first few nights during AF. I have had my progesterone tested 7DPO and it was fine, so don't automatically assume that night sweats mean you have low progesterone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->