Nightly battle; thirst vs peeing!!!

baileybubs

Reaction score
Not really a question as such but a little rant!

I try hard not to drink water for the hour or two before I go to bed to try and combat the persistent peeing. But then I wake in the middle of the night sooooooo thirsty that my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth!! So then I end up having a drink during the night, and a couple of hours later waking up to pee again. Sigh! Vicious cycle!!!

Haha aw baileybubs. I've been waking up like this too. I apparently snore when I'm pregnant :-/ so must have my mouth open. Do you not get straight back to sleep?. I'm creeping about to the loo trying not to disturb ds x

Amen its like i cant quinch my thirst then im up 3 times a night didnt think i would experience this so early

Same here!! I feel your pain! I get to thirsty in the evenings too. It's hard not to drink before bed.

Glad I'm not alone, it's so frustrating!

Cheska no I'm a funny sleeper, if I get up then it can take ages to get back to sleep! Plus we have the worlds squeakiest floorboards and I'm always so afraid of waking dd lol!

I must sleep with my mouth open too, apparently I'm a pregnant snorer as well lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->