Nightly loo trips!

T8ty

Reaction score
I'm only 9 weeks pregnant.. But I am already going to the loo at around 3am.. Literally bursting!

Can someone remind me how much worse it gets...

How many times am I going to be getting up a night when I'm 30+ weeks!

I cannot remember any of this from when Isabella was in my bump!

:S

I'm 16 weeks and there are now 2 or 3 trips through the night.

I went through a phase when I was about 9 weeks of having to get up for a 5am pee. I'm 15 weeks not and generally don't have to get up at all during the night :) xx

I went five times last night :dohh: It's usually more like three though

I went through several weeks where I didn't have to get up as much, but now I'm up to go anywhere from 3-5 times a night with most nights being 5 times!

At almost 38 weeks pregnant I'm currently going between 2-4 times a night. I try to go literally just before I go to bed in the hope that I won't have to get up as soon but I still end up getting up 1-2 hours after that. It doesn't help that I get really thirsty in the night so drink loads! :O x

Yeh I guess it doesn't help that I am drinking two pints during the night!

Ahhh these babies keep you up at night way before they are born eh!

:D

Definitely! It's not so bad now that we've moved, but in our old house the bedroom was upstairs, but the bathroom was downstairs so I had to go up and down the stairs each time I wanted to go to the toilet! :dohh: Much better now that I just have to walk down the hallway!

Ox

I only get up once a night lol... what are u all drinking ahah ?!?!

Am 31 weeks & go around 4-5 times a night! So annoying xx

I only get up once a night lol... what are u all drinking ahah ?!?!

Good point I am drinking about 2 Ltrs at least of water/sugar free squash/milk a day so it's no wonder I spend half my time wandering to the loo :D

It seems to go straight through me!

:S

I drink water! And don't remember drinking it much in the night. But I must drink it as its gone in the morning! :D

I get up around 3-4 times a night. Even not pregnant I tend to wake up and since being pregnant I always go and do a wee, just to make sure. I think its my mummy sense that makes me wake so frequently rather than because I need to pee.... but if I'm awake I just always go.

Thankfully I don't wake up through the night for the bathroom, long may it continue!

First trimester was far and away worst part for loos for me. So far in the 3rd, I get up only once or twice a night. Even had one night where I slept 8 hours last week, no trips. :)

23w6d and I'm always in the toilet. Drives me mad. It's so bad that I usually need to go as soon as I've gone, like before I've even left the toilet.

I go 3-5 times each night. Doesnt matter if i go right before going to bed. I usually do drink much water/liquids to avoid waking up. But it did not lessen my going. Now i feel more dehydrated at nights because of Preg or heaters on, I feel dry throat at nights too.

I am 7 weeks (in 15 mins :haha: ) and I have to get up at 3 am to pee every night... And then I have to eat because I am STARVING/nauseas. I was looking at side-view illustrations of the bump/baby/organs for each week, and I was noticing the bladder get more and more squished lol I was thinking about how much I'm going to be peeing in a few months lol!

I'm only 10 weeks and I'm going right before bed 2-4 times in night and as soon as I wake it drives me nuts it's preparing us for getting up in the night lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->