Nightmare 24 hours...

LauraLoo1612

Mummy of #3
Reaction score
So yesterday afternoon I had what felt like a big pop and went to toilet and had bright red blood in my underwear.. sat on the toilet and had more fresh blood come out with 2-3 10p sized clots.

Went to A&E to spend 6 hours there and had bloods and a urine taken before I was eventually moved around to EPAU. I found out whilst Im there that I should have been moved around there as soon as I had been triaged in A&E and then my blood results werent back so they call me in the morning.

Morning comes.. no call.. I rung them... they checked.. the most important blood to look at HCG clotted so couldnt be tested and could I come back in again this morning to EPAU to have it done again. 40 minute drive there.. had bloods done and told by sent off as urgent. Should take up to 4 hours to come back and they will phone me and I may get scanned later today if HCG comes back above 1500. 40 min drive back home.

4 hours comes.. no phonecall.. I ring.. my HCG level isnt fully back yet just say its 1000+ so needs to go in another machine for more indepth testing to know the exact number. That went in at 12:30 and can take another hour or two.

Im not holding out much hope for a scan today now.. I feel mentally and physically drained and fed up of being sat in limbo! I cant even be bothered to call back now

@LauraLoo1612 Oh how scary! Sorry about all the waiting. I know that can be nerve wracking! Hoping for a good number for you today!

Wow. What a fiasco! Got everything crossed for good news xxx

O hun I’m
So sorry what a mess

Praying it’s all ok for you

Epu can be such as pain I rang them today and got robbed off rude woman was awful

O hun I’m
So sorry what a mess

Praying it’s all ok for you

Epu can be such as pain I rang them today and got robbed off rude woman was awful

Oh no Emma what happened?

Ive still dont know whats happening.. Ive rung two times this afternoon and keep getting told I will get called back.

Oh no Emma what happened?

Ive still dont know whats happening.. Ive rung two times this afternoon and keep getting told I will get called back.
How you doing
I had some spotting after a bm and Iv just had my 8th miscarriage last cycle with no period and atill got fobbed off it’s an actual joke

I hope you get answers hun x

Levels are excellent hun

Good luck for scan

Any more bleeding

Awwww so happy to see this hun

Looking fabulous and defo too early for hb but at least you get to back

Hi guys,

First time pregnant so far I hat 4 hcg draws first three rates were doubling at about 29 hours and the last was doubling only at 48 hours I am now really concerned. Will have an early u/s scan in two days but I am extremely scarred.

28.12.2018 25.5
30.12.2018 80.2
4.1.2019 999.9
7.1.2019 2844

Is this an indication of miscarriage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members