Nightmare about scan and sore boobs have disappeared :(

Laura27

Reaction score
Let me start by saying I'm over the moon to be pregnant, but it was a struggle to get there and I've been plagued with this feeling that it's not really happening! I went for an early scan at 7 weeks because of this and everything was absolutely fine, so after that I began to relax. I'm now 10 weeks 2 days and I'm getting worried again, my SIL had a missed miscarriage that wasn't picked up until her 12 week scan and I can't get it out of my head :( Last night I had a dream that the scan went badly and when I woke up this morning my sore boobs (pretty much my only symptom) were GONE :cry:

I know that odds are that everything will be fine, but I don't know how I'm going to get through the next 15 days until my scan!

Lots of people have symptoms that come and go. You're probably just stressed about the scan and that's why you're having those crazy dreams. The night before my scan I had a dream it was twins! It wasn't. Lol. Try and relax. I'm sure everything will be fine.

I could've written that pose myself Laura.

I have my 12 week scan next Thursday and I'm absolutely terrified. I too had an early scan at 7+4 and all was great but it settled my anxiety for all of about 2 days. I've been through 2 rounds of IVF and my last pregnancy ended in a mmc. From 10+5 my symptoms all but disappeared and since nothing happened to tell me anything was wrong last time, I can't help worrying that the same thing is going to happen again. The only positive I can draw this time around is that we saw a heartbeat at our last scan, which we didn't with the previous one.

Hope the next 15 days go quickly for you! X

Don't worry! Those early symptoms go away and are replaced by new ones. My boobs stopped hurting around week 8-9. It was really only in the beginning. Good Luck at your apt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->