nightmare of a week

Wriggley

Reaction score
hi all

so we finally have moved house yay thou its been a nightmare

last Thursday our home owner guarantor had to pull out. it was quickly sorted with an extra months deposit. Friday we got our keys yay lol. my mil went to see her new place that she was supposed to be getting keys for following morning but was surprised to find the builders had not even started fitting the kitchen or bathroom so her move date was delayed til yesterday. we moved in to our new house on the Saturday which was going great until we realised that due to position of stairs and fact there are walls either side of them we were unable to get our sons wardrobe up as its solid and does not come apart. i gutted because i love it lol it looks like a giant cockcoo clock. so we got to find a way to get that back to my mums as she is going to store it for us as i don't want to get rid of it.

we also got another wardrobe to take back to hers lol. all before Friday when we hand keys back for old house

mil and sil went to sign keys for new place yesterday morning and surprise it still was not finished. at this point she had enough and said she was moving in anyways which made the builders get there arse in gear.

after our son had lunch yesterday we went to old house to help. i got there to find mil sil and my OH cleaning up glass. some how front double glazing window had shattered completely on the front window of the old house. something to do with pressure

finally got mil moved in new house to find the builders had fitted the oven so close to the corner cupboard that you can only open the oven door half way and it gets stuck on the cupboard! oh and they put on a door that does not close and a cupboard door they just stood in place so you open it am hole door comes off

so yeah eventful weekend

Try to relax for a while :) Least you know everythings sorted now ! x

Aw hun sounds like a bad few days for you, hope it gets better :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back