Nights Out?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
How long does it take you to get ready for a night out? Are you quick at getting ready or do you take hours?

I usually start 24 hours before, tanning, waxing etc, but when it actually comes to getting dressed and doing hair'/makeup i probably only take 1.5 hours

Random thread for this time of morning but im off out tonight so it got me thinking :lol:

makeup id say about 1hour but i dont fake tan or anything!

Depends. I like to get a tan done anyway so I'm normally tanned already.

I can get ready in an hour and half sometimes but if my best mate is round and we have a couple of bottles of wine, it can take 4 hours :blush:

xx

about 3-4 hours i have to shave wash my hair blow dry then straighten it then do make-up and then put hair extensions in and
do nails then i always go to my friends to get dressed cause she has to always do my corset for me :haha:

It depends!! I don't wear tan but i go to these club nights where everyone gets really dressed up so instead of tan I'm putting on body paint :haha: so on the nights I go to those clubs it can take 2-4 hours, including the time it takes me to make my outfit about 10!! I always drink as I'm getting ready though so that may be why it takes so long!! Might also explain some of the things I've gone out in :rofl:

i usually start the night before, wash dry hair, tan, shave and then it takes 1hr to do my hair and 1 hr to do make up then depending wether ive chosen an outfit or not 30mins - 1hr getting dressed :) i do have a few drinks in between this tho, altho ive not been out in months im going out this sat :) xx

I start the night before aswell, with tanning and washing hair etc.. then the following day I'd wash my tan off. Have a quick shower before going out, straighten hair, do make-up and get dressed. That part probably takes about hour or two hours depending on where I'm going etc

You all take so long! I would be usually 30 min but sometimes not even. Probably mainly because I don't use fake tan, ghostly pale and proud :lol:

Max 30 mins. I dont do fake tans (love my pale skin), I dont need to wax as I had permanent hair removal 2 yrs back. It takes me 10 mins to do my makeup & another 10 mins to get dressed. I wear a head cover so no hair issues :)

I've been getting ready for a night out for two years :rofl:

Seriously though, when I did go out it took me about an hour to get ready

Probably about an hour. I don't fake tan either, I'm more of an English Rose :haha:

Wash my hair the night before, and do eyebrows, shave etc
On the day, if i'm going to tan, i'll do that in the morning, then wash it off about 2 hours before going out, then my hair takes 40 mins ish and make up 20, clothes takes about half hour as well lol

I'll do my waxing, nails and tan the night before.

I have a shower and wash my hair on the actual day to wash off the excess tan so its not overly orangey, but I do end up putting a little instant over the already developed tan.

Then I'll dry my hair, either straighten it or put in heated rollers, make up, back comb my hair and then get dressed. From the time I get in the shower, about 2 hours.
I know thats really pathetic :rofl:

I tan the night before, on the night of going out starting from having a shower probably about an hour half max two if im myself with wine and chat who knows lol tho i can be quicker if i need to be xx

I like to do my tan 2 days before, i like to build it up to try and look orange :) LOL

No i just dont like being pale im naturally pale, since i been going on sunbeds thou i just tan the night im going out just use instant and i hate it!

I wash my hair day before, i dont like it being so blow away, then it will take me 1-2 hrs on the night im going out :)

30 mins :/ i don't tan! or put anything fake in my hair lol
so literally only have eyeliner and such to apply :D and done ! and i usually just straighten my hair and leave it down !

All day! Bit by bit. Normally bath/shower in the morning, wash my hair, shave...etc.
Then about lunchtime i'll pick out an outfit, iron it and get jewellery and stuff out to go with what i'm wearing
Then afternoon, paint nail.
Then evening, get dressed, straighten hair, do make up, add accessories, voila! ;)
But then again, I've only had 1 night out since I was pregnant, so I don't know how I'd handle having a night out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->