Nintendo DS Lite

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post this

Was wondering if anyone knew anywhere that was doing a good deal on these at the moment, Im looking at getting my mum one for Mothersday (check me planning ahead) but wasnt sure what to expect to pay.

x

im looking to buy one for my son for his bday next month, does anyone know???

we just bought 1 frm waterstones for £99.99. Seems to be only place that seels them as not a package, rather than buying all the silly dogs games

mine was 99.99 and with 2 games and acesory pack it wuda bn 139.99

I'm looking to sell mine. Was offering 2 games and the console for between £90 and £100 if any of you are interested. The full details are on the buy & sell forum but you might have to search for it

well if you're looking for a good deal try looking for used. I'm not good at the pricing there but here you can buy one anywhere from $80.00 CAD (€40.00 I think) to $200.00 and thats either because it's special addition or comes with accessories and extra games. I just bought a special edition bundle that came with brainage, a leather carrying case and charger for $154.00 :D

I would say Tesco is as good a place as any to buy them. and if you have a clubcard u get points for it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->