Nintendo Wii Games still for sale and reduced!19/02

sweetlullaby

Reaction score
Games - All only been played once or twice and one or two are Brand New in packaging. Only one that's been "used" as such is Harry Potter. All prices include second class recorded postage and paypal fee's :thumbup: Please alert me if prices are too high I tried to base them around what a few different places were offering as trade in and Im clueless on this kind of stuff :rofl:

1. Wii Play and Remote - Brand New in it's box and comes with a remote and official wii sleeve :thumbup: Remote has been used once or twice only. £24
NOW £19

3. New Super Mario Bro's Wii Game £24 NOW £19

9. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - £10 NOW £8

11. Titanic Secrets of the faithful Voyage (BNWT) £10 NOW £8

Last chance before I ebay these!

Photo's available on request though they may be off poor quality as cant find camera lead and will have to use phone!

would you take 7 posted for just dance?x

can get it brand new for 9.99 xx

Yeah sure hun, pm me if you want it :flower: Everywhere I looked wanted £14.99 for it :rofl: x

Can you pm me your paypal details sweet im on my phone it won't let me pm you xx

Bump. Open to reasonable offer's I really just want rid of this xx

long shot but would you go less on the Wii itself? looking for birthday/anniversary/st vals present for my OH but really low on cash.

aww crap, Wish i has seen this earlier - Just paid £140 for my Wii :( :( That will teach me for not looking propperly....

okay hun sorry being a bugger, could you keep till tuesday?

hey hun can u PM me ur paypal so can pay for wii consul. on phone so can't pm atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->