Nip-nips are changing... normal??

L

LilMiss_91

Sooo... this might sound like a really dumb question! But I'm really curious.
My areola have been getting steadily darker and so huge it looks like they're eating my boobs :S :haha: but over the last couple of days they seem to be changing again. Kind of pinker and slightly... puffy? I'm not sure that's the right word! And my actual nipples seem to be ever so slightly bigger.
Is this normal? I thought they were supposed to stay darker right through pregnancy and breastfeeding :shrug:

I'm not sure if its normal or not as this is my first pregnancy.. I have got one nipple that is a lot larger and darker than the other :/

Yah, mine are doing the same (its my first too). Everything I have read says that they get darker so that a newborn baby can see them better like targets. Its just our bodies getting ready to feed our babies when the time comes. :)

I'm not sure if its normal or not as this is my first pregnancy.. I have got one nipple that is a lot larger and darker than the other :/

I've always had one bigger than the other! Pregnancy just exaggerated it :haha:
Bodies huh? How on earth are you supposed to know what's going on lol

Yah, mine are doing the same (its my first too). Everything I have read says that they get darker so that a newborn baby can see them better like targets. Its just our bodies getting ready to feed our babies when the time comes. :)

In that case shouldn't they STAY darker? Mine are getting lighter again! Lol :/

Bella same, one looks like it might be ok for feeding, one looks like it did before I got pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->