Nipper 360 Double

mummyof4

Reaction score
I am delighted with this double pram, its so light and easy to push whilist holding on to my little ones hand, Ive tryed and tested many double prams, and this is by far the best ive ever had would recom it to anyone with pre-school children :thumbup: x

Glad to see this post as iv just bought the nipper myself though l not be using it for a few weeks yet. xx

I agree that the nipper is fab- the only issue I have got with it at the moment is that the seats won't sit fully upright and one of my baby girls hates being strapped in sat at any kind of angle- we have lots of tantrums mainly when you take her to a public place such as a shopping centre!! For this reason I am considering buying another pushchair

I loved this pushchair only just sold it. I had the problem with the recline position and used a cushion so that my 3 year old could sit up a bit more!!!

We've had our Nipper 360 Double for 8 months now and don't regret it in the slightest. I think that the upright seating position is maybe a little too reclined, but when on uneven surfaces the kids seem to be very well supported. The one thing that is missing is a shopping basket which we have had to buy separately.

I understand that the newer model is about to come out which makes a number of improvements on the old model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->