Nipple stimulation

I know i am abit early to have baby now but do you think if i had sex abit more (not having it at all) maybe once a day and nipple stimulation do you think i could go into labour early or on time? Im abit scared as i was five days late with my son and with back and pelvis pain and being quite big already i dont wanna go over my due date x

The thing with all these ways of inducing labour, they will not work unless your body is ready. This can be seen with medicated inductions too, some women needing the drugs 2 or 3 times!

There's no harm with having sex or nipple stimulation, at least it's some of the fun ones to try!!

I've tried the fun way so far (dh) but I couldn't feel a thing moving...so I was thinking to put my breast pump to work soon, to see maybe the "device" was not appropriate...:haha:

I know i am abit early to have baby now but do you think if i had sex abit more (not having it at all) maybe once a day and nipple stimulation do you think i could go into labour early or on time? Im abit scared as i was five days late with my son and with back and pelvis pain and being quite big already i dont wanna go over my due date x

The sex is healthy for you and will help to prepare your cervix(& possibly dilate u a little) so that would be beneficial for you to start doing it if you can muster up the energy LoL. As far as the nipple stimulation, I wouldnt try that until you are full term. Nipple stimulation causes contractions and really is more of a thing you try with the hopes of putting yourself into labor, not to prepare for labor. I see absolutely no benefit in attempting nipple stimulation earlier than 37wks.

Lol thank you I will try and muster up the energy to have sex abit more to prepare myself then after 37wks I'll try the nipple stimulation with sex! I'm also gonna try raspberry leaf tea and eating pineapple,I didnt try these things last time I was five days late! Just wanna be the lucky ones go have baby on the due date x

Raspberry leaf tea doesnt bring on labour hun, it just makes the 2nd stage (pushing stage) shorter. x

Yes RLT won't bring on labour but you should start taking it from 34 weeks to help tone your uterus. You can however, take EPO later in pregnancy to help ripen your cervix (has similar effects as sperm, but much less effort!).

More info here: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...eaf-tea-rlt-evening-primrose-oil-epo-faq.html

Well I was a long time in labour with my first so if raspberry leaf tea helps I will try it also will try evening primrose if that's the same as sperm,just don't tell my OH coz he had his hopes up lol! I'm learning loads on BnB wish I knew about it in my first pregnancy!
Thanks ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->