Nipples stopped hurting?! 5w2d only!

Buffyx

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Whyyyy! I was loving that my nipples were sore :( Made me feel pregnant. Now I'm worried all over again!!

I keep getting sickness on and off but only started today and nipples sore on and off i worry constantly too. If it makes you feel any better i still had all my symptoms when I suffered my mmc in had no idea. Suppose I should remind myself that when I worry too

Yeah I know that's possible, but I'd still rather have symptoms than not! Today is 5w2d and this is when I miscarried a couple of months ago. Just feeling extra crazy and worried today. Really wanted to make this milestone.

I know what u mean on the worrying,I had the same thing happen to me when I was halfway through my 4th week one day I felt no boob tenderness at all.then 2 days later they would be aching really bad so I understand the worry .just try not to worry so much because symptoms like that just come and go all the time.I've heard that from a lot of ppl who are or were pg.(that had healthy babies.)

And now I'm getting cramps like AF is coming. I never thought I'd be so worried during pregnancy. People only ever tell you the good stuff!

I wouldn't worry too much. I started feeling sick and had the worst sore bbs when I was about 5 weeks pregnant. Those symptoms have come and gone for the past 5 weeks, and I also had period-like cramps about once a week or every other week, also had a little spotting once or twice. Nothing to worry about, it's all normal from what my doctor said and what the internet has said.
There's really no point in worrying about mc. if it's going to happen, it's going to happen no matter how much you stress over it. Just enjoy being pregnant and keep picturing that little bean growing inside you.
GL!

My nipples are hurting again! Still cramping but it has settled down a little. I know that it's normal but can't help worrying! Arghhh

I had barely any symptoms until exactly 6 weeks , now I have huge symptoms :) but I've had a few days where I've felt normal and panicked but it comes back . I still get cramping sometimes I'm convinced I'm going to start bleeding , yep pregnancy is a lot of worrying at everything and especially after a mc , I suffered 2 mc 10 years ago and it still makes me worry about every little twinge . I think once you get past the milestone of today you will feel a little better , thinking of you today x

I think so too! Thanks :)
And I'm starting to think my cramping might be from constipation. My husband suggested it might be that because I've suffered pretty bad from it the first time I got pregnant. Then I couldn't remember the last time I actually went to the bathroom. So he might be right! I've just taken some Metamucil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->