nipples

MissyMojo

Army Wife, Mam & BFP
Reaction score
did anyone else notice theyre nipples being hot?

mine are permanantly "erect"? shall we say and very tender to the touch and feel hotter than the surrounding skin

is this normal

mine arnt hot, but constantly erect and tingly :rofl:

always at attention lol my bf thinks its awesome i laugh everytime but not hot

i had a jumper on today, a bra and a really woolly coat (not in that order)
and i brushed my bb on the door as i was passing liam something and omg sooooo sensitive :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: they are usually not that bothered lol must be hormones

mine aren't hot either, but erect, and big! I have noticed that my aerola (sp) ia getting bigger by the day too!

Mine were hot!!!!!
and then my whole breast got hot...
now it just happens sometimes

Yep! Hot nipples that poke thru every layer of clothing for all to see! My OH thinks they're wonderful. I think they're bloody painful and annoying :rofl:

im not enjoying them at all, but oh is !!!

Yep constantly standing to attention & very sensitive but not hot x

Yep! Hot nipples that poke thru every layer of clothing for all to see! My OH thinks they're wonderful. I think they're bloody painful and annoying :rofl:

Padded bras are my best friend *ssshhh*!

Padded bras have always been my best friend *sssshh* :rofl:

*ETA - Lol my first post didnt show up so I did it again!! Sorry for the double posting.. damn connexion!*

Padded bras have always been my best friend *sssshh* :rofl:

*ETA - Lol my first post didnt show up so I did it again!! Sorry for the double posting.. damn connexion!*

LOL! Happens to me a lot! And for the padded bras.....I don't know if I should wear one, the size they've reached now :rofl:

:rofl:

Mine have always been like beestings bless em. 2 aspirins on an ironing board!

My boobs ballooned from an A cup to a C during my first pregnancy so it'll make a change to have big boobs!! :happydance:

hiya im new to this

mine are hot alover lol .. but hurt soo bad lol x

pleas answer my question please !!
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/119228-im-sooo-worried-please-help-x.html

Mee too constantly erect and very very sensitive. I normally sleep on my front and now can't as they are so sensitive! Ouch! Im sure there getting bigger already too!

Yup mine too .

We have boob check every night!! They're HUGE!! I'm a little worried where this will all end 7 months to go, but DH assures me he'll cope whatever...... He really is a trooper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->